"Jax clamps his hands on the sides of his opponent's head, and while the guy struggles and trys to push him away, he puts more pressure on their head and it explodes."
|Freeze (opponent in air), LP, Freeze, HCF+HK (weapon draw), B+HP, B+LP, run, Slide, pause, B+LP, run, Slide, pause, B+LP, run, Slide, pause, B+LP, run, Slide, pause, B+LP, run, Slide, pause, B+LP, run, Slide, pause, B+LP, run, Slide [MAXIMUM DAMAGE]|
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (New Line Cinema) is now showing in theaters across the country. The film is rated PG-13, so go check it out -- and don't forget to visit the
Official Movie Site.
|011-011 Goro's Lair022-022 Scorpion's Furnace Stage033-033 Elder Gods (Blue Faces)044-044 Tomb 055-055 Rain Stage066-066 for Reptile's "Snake" Stage202-202 Living Forest|
|- CPU now harder to beat...they use special moves less often and hence have less openings for attack. Shinnok's HK HK combo won't let you counter his second HK with an uppercut anymore.|
- Johnny Cage's new weapon is a thick "pirate" sword...it is similar in function to Jarek's.
- Quan Chi's new weapon is a mace. It opperates similar to Raiden's
Hammer, with the HP and B+HP moves simply switched.
- Doing the alternate color code automatically selects your character. (Thank god they took out that Kai/Jarek bug finally.)
- After connecting with a HP in midair you can add a HK or possibly even a LK. Other possible "air two-in-ones" are under investigation.
- Combo damage lowered down to 50% in some cases. Everyone can start combos with 2 HP's now, and everyone can use the "kick uppercut" (D+HK) in combos. Unfortunately it dosen't seem to always work...much like in the last version how some people couldn't use HK D+HP as a combo without starting with the HP...now it is difficult for some characters to start with 2 HP's
- To be safe just use the old system: jump in starter, HP, HK, [D+HP or B+HK or B+LK] or [HK, (almost) any move]
- The syntax of the new combo system will be posted upon a bit more
investigation...but for now, to see it in action, try HP, HP, D+HK which seems execute easily for everyone.
- Sub-Zero can no longer Uppercut or re-freeze after a juggle.
That, combined with his lowered damage for his other combos greatly weaken him. Maybe now the Sub-Zero turtlers will have to search out someone else to play with.
- Endings have subtitles.
- Shinnok can throw you even when you are blocking throws.
- After connecting with a HP in mid air you can press HK or LK to juggle them. Both kicks do the same damage. There appear to be no other combo's of this sort.
- Almost have the new Combo syntax nailed down. After the 2 HP's, you have to hold forward while pressing HK to continue the combo. After that you can use a normal move, uppercut, or D+HK.
( Images digitally enhanced for better detail )