YungQ94's Gameplay Thread

GG's yungQ

I was getting slightly aggrivated at online.

It got better toward the end.

There are frame traps I was trying to do to you, that you and Rikolaw kept jumping out of that you're not suppose to be able to lol.

And then You guys got free combos.

Not saying you guys don't make lag mistakes either.

it's just hard to jump between offline/online as often as I do. so don't judge my skill based on online. I couldn't land a single D1 anti air.

You mean jumping out of that jab to unblockable mixup shouldn't happen on an offline setting?

Nice to know I still suck.
But yeah GG's as always :)

I shall record some videos tomorrow. Just got done recording some Tekken. Not to proud of the vid so I may or may not upload it

You mean jumping out of that jab to unblockable mixup shouldn't happen on an offline setting?

Nice to know I still suck.
But yeah GG's as always :)

I shall record some videos tomorrow. Just got done recording some Tekken. Not to proud of the vid so I may or may not upload it

No, jumping out of unblockable is fine. I mean I have a counter to that if I read it. But that's not what I meant. At neutral on block advantage. If I immediately do 1,2,1. You can't jump over me. And I catch you out of the air. However you can still poke between.

If I slightly mistime. You get a free combo.

BBBLP, I know nothing of Dudley. I got a Balrog tutorial for you though ;)

@Shira touch my body :yumyum:

@Critical ah ok

I want to pick up Miguel as a secondary so I am just learning by seeing in your Tekken vids lol.