Bosses:
- Shao Kahn: hammers
- Goro & Kintaro: four-armed monsters
- Motaro: centaur

Plus:
- Fujin: blows away with wind
- Kenshi: controlling a sword kinetically and blindly

So question is...

What new powers should come next in the next game for new characters?

Don't know if you know this, but DOA and Tekken both have done away with this in their latest installments. DOA5's Story Mode is similar to MK's, and Tekken 6 had Scenario Campaign, with an arena limited to 3-4 fights per character.

I agree though that it should be brought back, but it clearly shows that developers are shying away from the single player aspect of fighting games to more of a multiplayer focus.

I actually didn't know that. I didn't pick up DOA5, however I remembered DOA4's way of telling the story. That's actually disappointing to hear because IMO DOA had it right with how they told their stories and Mk got it wrong.

I'm an Mk loyalist also, but yeah DOA's way was better.

Still want my roster. I feel like it's a good mix of old and new. It also allows for some of the characters (ex.Reptile and Kitana) to be used for DLC.

I actually didn't know that. I didn't pick up DOA5, however I remembered DOA4's way of telling the story. That's actually disappointing to hear because IMO DOA had it right with how they told their stories and Mk got it wrong.

I'm an Mk loyalist also, but yeah DOA's way was better.

Still want my roster. I feel like it's a good mix of old and new. It also allows for some of the characters (ex.Reptile and Kitana) to be used for DLC.

Yeah, one of the things I prayed for MK to do was to implement DOA 2-4's Story Mode, and when Tekken implemented it for Tekken 5, it gave me further hope, but then they both got rid of it. Sad times for the single player fighting game enthusiast.

This is a quick drawing I made for Kuai Liang if he returned human. I couldn't get the entire costume down so I just made a mugshot. I was thinking some kind of tight black material and pieces of thin armor with of course some blue in there. Then maybe a cape as seen in his MK vs DC ending to go for more of a vigilante vibe. I'd like to see that look for storyline purpose and to set him apart from his typical look. If I draw more of it I'll post.

image.jpg

This is a quick drawing I made for Kuai Liang if he returned human. I couldn't get the entire costume down so I just made a mugshot. I was thinking some kind of tight black material and pieces of thin armor with of course some blue in there. Then maybe a cape as seen in his MK vs DC ending to go for more of a vigilante vibe. I'd like to see that look for storyline purpose and to set him apart from his typical look. If I draw more of it I'll post.

View attachment 6309

My profile pic is how Kuai Liang should look. The scruff fits him.

There's scruff underneath the broken cyber helmet lol. Both could be costumes. But as I said before, I'd like to see them stray away from the typical ninja looks. In my opinion, the best revamps did.

Last edited:
That would be awesome if there were a lot of alt costumes in MK10 like in Injustice. but UNLOCKABLES! not pre-order DLC and all of that crap. I would like to see Sub-Zero's Qing Dynasty era costume. I feel like I'm the only one that likes it.

sub_zero_mkd_alt_by_molim-d60kvsb.jpg

I'd also like Quan Chi's MK4 costume to return. He looked really evil.

007_Quan_Chi_MKM.png

I love when the Ninjas get 'daring' costumes. Ones that don't just look like their classic gear.

Inferno Scorpion, Shredder Sub, Alligator Reptile etc

I want another daring outfit like Mileena's 3rd in MK9. I'd want Tanya to to be dressed in gold (literally the metal gold) only covering her private parts (barely).

-the MK9 roster on top of the new MK10 roster
-more alternate costumes for everyone and not just ninjas
-more single player content (chess kombat, conquest, minigames, etc)
-more fatalities (including friendships, animalities, etc)

Shredder Sub-Zero was also very awesome. I actually really like all of Sub-Zero's costumes in Deception and Deadly Alliance. All of them were badass. I think overall character design was great for those games.

I want this costume in MK10

sub_zero_workout_by_graphic_muscle-d4731fp.jpg

Last edited:
That would be awesome if there were a lot of alt costumes in MK10 like in Injustice. but UNLOCKABLES! not pre-order DLC and all of that crap. I would like to see Sub-Zero's Qing Dynasty era costume. I feel like I'm the only one that likes it.

sub_zero_mkd_alt_by_molim-d60kvsb.jpg

I'd also like Quan Chi's MK4 costume to return. He looked really evil.

007_Quan_Chi_MKM.png

No! I absolutely loved Sub-Zero's MKD costumes. I thought I was the only one too lol. They're my second favorites next to MK3's. And I too would like to see Quan Chi's MK4 return. The MKDA look is getting tiring. Those pants got to really stink by now. He's such a cool character, it wouldn't be hard to design new outfits for him. I'd go into work early, spend extra time with no pay if that was my job.

I feel like Chi would be a lot more intimidating with different colored eyes.
Jet black ideally. His MK9 costume isn't intimidating at all.

I don't know about that. Maybe for an alt costume.

I've been looking at a good amount of fan art lately. I think NRS should have a contest for costume designs for MK10 and pick the best ones. I feel like they could get some really badass costumes from it.

Spoiler:
5405.jpg

Spoiler:
357429_1229644166_submedium.jpg

Last edited: