Your wishlist for MK10

First off, I never said YOU were close minded, hence why I didn't quote YOU.
People who deny that Frost has copy-cat moves because their infatuation for the character blinds them to it, are close-minded.
If you are one of those people, then YES it was aimed at you.
If you're not, then it wasn't aimed at you.
Stop being defensive.
I'm not attacking YOU.
Obviously, normal moves like kicks, punches and uppercuts are bound to be the same for lots of characters, not just Lin Kuei, but that wasn't what was being discussed.
I can see past the move list screen, but why can't people accept change for Frost?
Frost isn't a replacement for Sub-Zero, she should just be her own character.
Also, is ICE the only power that the Lin Kuei have?
Last time I checked, Smoke, Cyrax and Sektor were also Lin Kuei with different abilities.

You aren't slick dude. I know damn well it was aimed at 'people like me' because I have something called logic. I said Frost doesn't need new moves, you say people who don't want to have new moves are closed minded. Stop using filler.

Also why weren't normals being discussed? This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Casual fans should have no say in things like this. It's how Capcom and Namco operate, why can't NRS be the same?

YOU cannot see the value of normals, only special moves, so just stop.

Sub-Zero would be a more turtle defensive style with slide, ball and ground freeze.
Frost would be an offensive block string style with slide, daggers and ground freeze.

And last time I checked, Cyrax and Sektor were robots and Smoke was a demon. Not Cryomancers. They have a more broad movepool. Not that it should even matter

1) Sub-Zero is doing the same exact move by freezing the opponent's legs in MK9, and the move was his first, it was called the Ice Puddle in MKII.
They basically combined his Ice Ball move and Ice Puddle move into 1 and gave it to her, and that's NOT original.
It's copy-paste.
MK9 is relevant because I'm discussing how Frost can be different in MK10.
If you're stuck in your MK1 - UMK3 little world, then that's YOUR problem.

2) NRS called the move a dagger toss, and even though they are kunai, they are kunai daggers.
I'm sure that NRS does a ton of research before naming certain weapons in an MK game.
Daggers come in different sizes.

3) Kenshi had lots of the same singature / special telekinetic moves that Ermac had, prior to MK9.
You're dodging the subject at hand by assuming normal moves like punches and kicks into this, when that is not what I am discussing.

4) Being fat has NOTHING to do with it.
E-Honda did flips and slams in SFII and he was fat too.
Has nothing to do with it.

1) ive given you my thoughts on this subject and im sticking with it.

2) yes they do come in different sizes, but the length of Skarlet's kunai would put them along with the knives.

3)Im talking about the special moves. Kenshi had 2 special moves copied from Ermac...

4)Zangief is just as big as kahn or goro, yet goro nor kahn cant do flips... different mechanics

Last edited:
He was comparing CSZ (1st part of his quote) with Frost (2nd part of his quote which you quoted), which is why I said that.

"What about comparing CSZ to Human Sub-Zero? Both of them have the same Iceball and the same slide, but no ones calling CSZ a Sub-Zero with Robot parts.

So why can't Frost have some of the same things, It's not hurting anything gameplay-wise and I think it's more logical for them to have a few of the same moves because like Low said they're practicing the same art of Cryomancy.
"

He was comparing CSZ with human Subz. they are the same char. so there is no comparison as YOU said.

He was comparing Frost with Subz in how he believes they SHOULD have some of the same moves considering they both are cyromancers, which I agree on and said I did.

got it?

You aren't slick dude. I know damn well it was aimed at 'people like me' because I have something called logic. I said Frost doesn't need new moves, you say people who don't want to have new moves are closed minded. Stop using filler.

Also why weren't normals being discussed? This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Casual fans should have no say in things like this. It's how Capcom and Namco operate, why can't NRS be the same?

YOU cannot see the value of normals, only special moves, so just stop.

Sub-Zero would be a more turtle defensive style with slide, ball and ground freeze.
Frost would be an offensive block string style with slide, daggers and ground freeze.

And last time I checked, Cyrax and Sektor were robots and Smoke was a demon. Not Cryomancers. They have a more broad movepool. Not that it should even matter

It wasn't at you, as you're not the only one who's disputed Frost in the last few pages, but fine.
Apparently, you think that I'm attacking you, because you have even thrown insults my way in the past, when I did no such thing to deserve it.
I'm just trying to have normal discussion but you always have to fling insults.
Think what you will.

Normals weren't discussed at first because the conversation was that Frost has copy-paste Sub-Zero special moves.

I see the value of normals, but that wasn't point of the discussion.

Why can Frost have an offensive block string style with slide, followed by daggers and followed by ice stalagmites instead, as a pop-up move?

Cyrax and Sektor became robots, sure, but even in their human forms they had very different powers and abilities.
There are more things that can be done with ice than 3 or 4 basic moves.

"What about comparing CSZ to Human Sub-Zero? Both of them have the same Iceball and the same slide, but no ones calling CSZ a Sub-Zero with Robot parts.

So why can't Frost have some of the same things, It's not hurting anything gameplay-wise and I think it's more logical for them to have a few of the same moves because like Low said they're practicing the same art of Cryomancy.
"

He was comparing CSZ with human Subz. they are the same char. so there is no comparison as YOU said.

He was comparing Frost with Subz in how he believes they SHOULD have some of the same moves considering they both are cyromancers, which I agree on and said I did.

got it?

So why can't Frost have some of the same things

^^^
Comparing Frost to CSZ and SZ.

Got it?

Lol what's she gonna do, reveal a skull as her head too like scorpion. And use a spear and say "get over here baby". Lol Frost (female subzero)> female scorpion

No im serious, i have it in my mind too, she'd be like a "dominatrix female scorpion", Lol

you gotta see it on paper, lol

All I'm gonna ask is would you really want another character throwing a spear, for example? Fireballs/Energy Balls are a generic move, Sub Zero's freeze is an iconic move. I just don't want a clone of the same character for no reason and say she isn't just cuz she has different genitals than him.

No im serious, i have it in my mind too, she'd be like a "dominatrix female scorpion", Lol

you gotta see it on paper, lol

Some men love to watch the world burn. :rofl:

All I'm gonna ask is would you really want another character throwing a spear, for example? Fireballs/Energy Balls are a generic move, Sub Zero's freeze is an iconic move. I just don't want a clone of the same character for no reason and say she isn't just cuz she has different genitals than him.

Agreed.
Me neither, Taj.
Me neither.

no she would not throw a spear, Lol, it would be something else.

she'd be a "female scorpion" by her design, not by her gameplay. Her gameplay would be different from scorpion but she would still use hellfire(some kinda way) and some kinda venom or poison and have some kinda chain whip or something.

forget yall, im telling you, i think it has potential, lol

Id have to draw it for you guys and then you can tell me what you think.

Okay, Okay. bare with me.

scorpina.gif

this is scorpina from MMPR.

Her outfit would be 'scorpion like' on it like this pic of scorpina. but not that ugly. and not with that head peice. actually she'd have her hair out and long.

she'd have a different move set from scorpion, but he main gimmick would be like venom or poison from some kinda stinger whip or sword or weapon she has.

cmon guys, you gotta see the potential for this kinda char.

Last edited:
Okay, Okay. bare with me.

View attachment 5541

this is scorpina from MMPR.

Her outfit would be 'scorpion like' on it like this pic of scorpina. but not that ugly. and not with that head peice. actually she'd have her hair out and long.

she'd have a different move set from scorpion, but he main gimmick would be like venom or poison from some kinda stinger whip or sword or weapon she has.

cmon guys, you gotta see the potential for this kinda char.

I'd actually name her Scorpia. But I think Tanya is enough as the female Scorpion and Frost is enough as the female Sub-Zero. Khameleon is the female Reptile.

Here is my Wish list:

Bring back Tag Team and make it playable online with 4 people on 4 different consoles. Like that shit would be so sick if I could team with Back back back low punch in Rank in tag. I say they should add a little more depth to tag each time. Maybe one day it will get legit enough people can do Teams tournaments like smash does.

Netcode is an obvious need.

A Team Battle Mode:
Similar to suvivor in IGAU, 5v5 or something. The winner keeps the same HP with only like a small boost back for a victory. And you hack away until someone loses all members of their team.

would be great for clan vs clan or Site vs Site or w/e.

A REAL RANK online:
PLEASE make a REAL ranked leaderboard. Similar to how Starcraft 2 ranks their people.

In Tag as a team, both players should have their own bar of meter. And if I have 2 bars saved up. While I'm on the Bench and say bbblp is comboing. I can look for an opportunity to "tag assist" it will be a different assist from a forced assist that bbblp can do. but it uses my meter rather than his, and it should be much more minor as it doesn't stop bbblp from playing his character. So I could watch for his pressure, and create a frame trap for him by assisting at the right time at the cost of a bar of meter.

Fix p1 advantage, don't do trades, make exact frame trades clank instead please.

I really hope they leave the clash system with Injustice and bring back the breaker system. It'll be cool if the character talked shit to each other after being combo breakered.

I wish that MK9 had more In-game Dialogue between the characters. Kinda similar to Blazblue.

I really hope they leave the clash system with Injustice and bring back the breaker system. It'll be cool if the character talked shit to each other after being combo breakered.

I wish that MK9 had more In-game Dialogue between the characters. Kinda similar to Blazblue.

LOL "Litchi?! How DARE YOU USE THAT PANDA AS A SHIELD?!?"

Litchi: "why... why are you so angry?" :rofl:

I'd like a 2 vs 2 similar to Street Fighter Alpha 3's Dramatic Battle where all 4 characters fight AT THE SAME TIME. In one player mode, the player only gets to choose one character and the other character on his/her team would be an ally. If there's 2 or more human players, those ppl can each choose one character and if there's less than human 4 players, the non human players would be CPU.

Same, I love dialogue in fighting games. When Tekken started in Tekken 4, I felt more into the game believe it or not. Probably because of story purposes and I'm a huge story junkie when it comes to fighters. I was ecstatic when MK finally did fighter intros with dialogue in MK9. But yeah, like you said, we need more of it.