Your wishlist for MK10

Mzuark

I say two fatalities, ORIGINAL FATALITIES, not constant limb ripping, decapitation repetitive bullshit and one klassic fatality.

Replace Babalities with Friendships, give another "joke-ality" a chance.
And for the fatalities, please reduce the gore. The excuse of "It's Mortal Kombat" doesn't justify the characters gushing like waterfalls every few seconds. Agree about the babalities though. I found that to be a waste of disc space.

Elias6999

And for the fatalities, please reduce the gore. The excuse of "It's Mortal Kombat" doesn't justify the characters gushing like waterfalls every few seconds. Agree about the babalities though. I found that to be a waste of disc space.

Reducing as like in MKDA and MKD and MKA? Or like MKvsDC?

glammetal

I never liked Babalities. Friendships and Hara Kiri need to return though. Animalities for every character is a mistake in my opinion. Brutalities might be okay as they were one long combo and that could be fun to finish off an opponent with.

Somebody had the suggestion that they'd like less cinematic fatalities. I think each character should have 2 fatalities. They should have an unlock-able cinematic one. But their first one should be a quick, easier to perform, old school fatality. No camera change or anything it just stays at the 2D view and is a fast finisher. Something like MK2's Baraka head chop or Cage's decapitation uppercut. Something fast and not as drawn out. They should go nuts with the 2nd cinematic ones though.

Subz 711

I love this but her name is kinda bad lol

Lol. Idk. That's been the name since I thought of her. I agree though that it's not great. I thought Shadow or Shade were just kinda cliché maybe?lol.

She would be dressed in black carrying a chain and sickle. I don't want her to be a ninja, but I can't lie when making her I thought black female ninja. It's almost necessary she have some sort of mask though to hide her identity from Scorpion at first, but once her identity is known she could unmask. Possibly unmasked primary with a masked alt?

Noob-Zer013

How dare you take the over the top gore from me.

Tarkatan Trash

And for the fatalities, please reduce the gore. The excuse of "It's Mortal Kombat" doesn't justify the characters gushing like waterfalls every few seconds.

What did I say about this "less is more" crap again?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Immortal Reaver

I want to see some statistical leaderboards in MK10. Things that would tally up the times a certain character was used, fatalities used, stages selected, and things like that. Also an in-depth player card with a bunch of stats. Such as wins and losses, disconnects, character usage, etc. but make the character usage not available while in Ranked to eliminate counter picking from that method.

Nasty_Freak

New characters in Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate and Tekken Revolution look very gorgeous.

I'd want MKX to have a femme fatale female character who wields a chainsaw and dresses up like a dominatrix. I'd want her to be more of a psycho who moans and laughs a lot. Someone similar to Belladonna in Thrill Kill.

I don't want her to have that childish personality that's similar to Mileena and Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw). I'd want her personality to be more like the woman in the movie, Basic Instinct.

Someone who's more on te darker and twisted side but very seductive. ;)

Immortal Reaver

New characters in Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate and Tekken Revolution look very gorgeous.
Okay, this post is going well so far. I agree.

I'd want MKX to have a femme fatale female character

Here we go again....

who wields a chainsaw and dresses up like a dominatrix.

watch-out-meme-generator-it-s-over-im-done-419d2c.jpg

BBBLP

Robot Rock
^Seriously. Dude posts about that chainsaw shit 48 times a page.

I want to see some statistical leaderboards in MK10. Things that would tally up the times a certain character was used, fatalities used, stages selected, and things like that. Also an in-depth player card with a bunch of stats. Such as wins and losses, disconnects, character usage, etc. but make the character usage not available while in Ranked to eliminate counter picking from that method.

Like Injustice Hero Cards?
NRS did a great job with them in that game. I liked comparing a new main's stats to my older characters.

But I'd like to see a better ranking system. Get this TruSkill bullshit out of here and just give me points and ranks. I want to be a Golden Skulled Elder God tier Sektor player :love:

Immortal Reaver

Not exactly like the one in Injusice. But definitely more reliable in bringing it up in game. >_>

I wish Ranked actually matched you with people of similar rank. There literally is no matching process for connection, rank, country, or anything. Just whether or not they are also searching. It's dumb.

AMES32

God of War Fanboy
Lol. Idk. That's been the name since I thought of her. I agree though that it's not great. I thought Shadow or Shade were just kinda cliché maybe?lol.

She would be dressed in black carrying a chain and sickle. I don't want her to be a ninja, but I can't lie when making her I thought black female ninja. It's almost necessary she have some sort of mask though to hide her identity from Scorpion at first, but once her identity is known she could unmask. Possibly unmasked primary with a masked alt?

We have a shadow and a shade character already his name is saibot.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
An that you can't back out of a match when you get connected.
What's the point of showing me somebody's ping if I can't back out when I know it'll be laggy?