Your wishlist for MK10

For Jade, I've been wanting an outfit that's similar to Amerie's in her "Touch" music video but with more armor and matching boots.

I think Jade's and Mileena's outfits were OK. The others are where they really went a bit too far. This is the same game where guys are running around shirtless with roided up shoulders and arms that look they're about to explode.

So, I don't quite get what the argu-

Oh wait. It's the Chainsaw Massacre guy again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

How about more ninjas? We haven't had a new one in nearly 2 decades!

I've been saying Tremor for a while, but Boon refused to give us a full-fledged Tremor, and instead he was relegated to a half-assed copy-paste character in the Vita Challenge Tower. -_-

Way to troll Boon, way to troll.:fawkdance:

I think the Female "ninjas" should have something of a Kunoichi looking main that still has elements of their original designs, and then a sexy/elegant alternate.

How about an orange-colored palette-swap male ninja? I say we name him....

Kenny!

The Kenny of Mortal Kombat already exists, though.
He's called Johnny Cage. :laugh:

As a matter of fact, that MK9 ending with Cage living felt a bit odd, like the South Park episode where Kenny didn't die.
I was like "WOW. Johnny Cage didn't die?"

I'm pissed that Sonya lived.
Out of all of the potential and badassery of Kabal, Cyber Sub-Zero, Human Smoke and Jade. But they choose Team #whitepower to live? GTFO of here with that shit

Not at all.
Cyber Sub-Zero, as much as I hated him, had HUGE story potential for MK10, but NRS decided "Nope. Let's kill him off."
Scorpion lived without a scratch, though, and his story is as stale as ever.
Boon troll.

He could have ended up joining forces with Scorpion to defeat Quan Chi and Shinnok, or a number of other different MK10 story options, but he has no potential like Jade? :laugh:
Fail.

Scorpion's story was actually good in MK9. He actually showed his human side when he decided not to kill Sub Zero.

Scorpion's story in MK9 was good. I feel like I'm the only person who likes Cyber Sub-Zero. I also really like how he plays. I've been playing as him a lot lately. His juggles feel really good. Especially when you end them with his F4 and he spin kicks them across the screen.

Bi Han has way more story potential than CSZ. Which is why I want him back as SZ. I'm not overly upset by anyone's death in story mode. It makes plenty of room for lesser known characters to try and shine.