• Bioshock

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Borderlands Game of the Year

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Fallout 3 Game of the Year

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

oleg.dobrynin

So I have these games I've never touched and I'm curious as to what I should play first. I have Bioshock, Borderlands GOTY, and Fallout 3 GOTY (all for 360) and I don't know where to start and I care even less, so vote and let me know what I should start first and why!

I say Bioshock, because that's the only game I played of these three choices. And Bioshock is a really good game as well.

Fallout 3

already a long game, and the game of the year edition comes with even more hours of expanded content. Worth every penny. Plus it's just the most classy game on the list, and just an overall great game

go with fallout 3

I only played FO3, game I regreth of buying cause I played it the day I bought it and never touched it again.

IMO, that lists sucks. BioShock is just another shooter and Borderlands has that lame image filter that is annoying.

I have nothing to say about Borderlands, since I haven't played it yet. Thus, I will only compare Bioshock and Fallout 3. Bioshock is relatively short and linear, but has tighter level designs and game engine. Fallout is large and open-ended, but is rather buggy and combat isn't as refined as dedicated FPS.

Since you are going to play them all eventually, I would pick Bioshock first, as it's short and sweet. Fallout 3 can be enjoyable in the long haul, if can you can tolerate the technical issues.

Last edited:
Just going to put it out there that if you play Borderlands, play it with friends. The game is meant to be played that way, and that's really the only way you can fully enjoy it.

I'm also just going to say that Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 are way more awesome than those options and you should play them if you haven't already.