Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prophet

• Malitor Greymaulkin

• TetterkeT

• Total voters
I'm going to have to go with DeathcoreRyknow on this one. He's definitely come a long way since his days as my fake secret protege on the previous incarnation of TRMK. Somehow he manages to rack up a quite large post count despite his posts actually being mostly intelligent. He's like raidenfighter was on the old board, only without the flaming. Truly a class act.

Love Cowboy said:
I'm going to have to go with DeathcoreRyknow on this one. He's definitely come a long way since his days as my fake secret protege on the previous incarnation of TRMK. Somehow he manages to rack up a quite large post count despite his posts actually being mostly intelligent. He's like raidenfighter was on the old board, only without the flaming. Truly a class act.

Wow, I can't even tell you what that means to me, especially coming from a TRMK vet and one of the most respected original members. I've really tried to step it up and be a better member and try to add something to this board, so having someone who's been here since the beginning notice that and then even compare me to RF, that truly makes me feel good. Thank you. :)

The days of being your fake secret protege were still pretty awesome, though. 8)

Special Forces said:
Ethix said:
Heh, two people say I'm cool, so it must be true! XD
Ethix you're cool 8) now vote for me :lol: 8)
Sorry, had to go with MK, the guy's taste in music is too good. Plus, the fucker introduced me to Crotchduster and other great bands. I owe him.