Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prophet

• Malitor Greymaulkin

• TetterkeT

• Total voters
You should go to the Members List and COPY all them and put them on your post,wait...nvm.Back on topic...Prophet.I love :oops: him(oops,im a boy too).

Iremember back i the day when Prophet had this sig:

prophetsig8jc.jpg

Noob-Ermac said:
You should go to the Members List and COPY all them and put them on your post,wait...nvm.Back on topic...Prophet.I love :oops: him(oops,im a boy too).

prophetsig8jc.jpg

Haha, I love you too Noob-Ermac.. I can't believe you remembered that sig.

u know something, i like all you guys. i have very few disagreements on these boards, and when i do, they are civilized. i have a few fav members, and some are on this list, some are not. thats why i'm not really gonna get into it.

Prophet said:
Noob-Ermac said:

prophetsig8jc.jpg

Haha, I love you too Noob-Ermac.. I can't believe you remembered that sig.

Thanks.I also remember that you had a sig with Shang Tsung on it,and it was all red.O ya,i just remembered your old avatar!It had like a jester or something on it...well i BARELY remember it.Love is in the air! :oops:

spinerip said:
Anyway i went with Special Forces as I'm amazed at how he gets to all of the news stories 2 damn mins before me! :lol:
Plus Orton is cool now he's heel, so i can let him off with being his #1 fan. :lol:
Thanks man, I don't know what to say :oops:

I guess I can start by thanking all my fans out there!

cageend4b7dc.jpg

I choose special forces, he is an all around good member and a nice person that i respect.

KoRoneR said:
Prophet is better than any other user here on TRMK, I think he deserves a million wheelbarrows.

Gee KoRoneR, don't overdo it bud.

Haha, sorry, I couldn't resist.

PS: Oms 1000th Post!