• Prophet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malitor Greymaulkin

• TetterkeT

• Total voters

Prophet

Who is your favorite user here on TRMK, and give an explanation on why that person is your favorite? Mine would be DeathcoreRyknow, because he's extremely wise and honest. He's always the first person to inform of a similar thread.

Vixen
heart.gif

K1LLKANO, he's not in the list so... Malitor, he's the best member ever and the sexeyst member on the world I just love him I'm a big fan of him I love you Malitor :oops: I love you too Prophet :oops:
Malitor because he's a cool member and moderator. He gives Karma for Arts! and... I don't know...

I had to go for Ryknow for all the reasons listed already.

7th is a close second, just because his inane shit cracks me up. It's always nice to have a class clown

I'm gonna go with Special Forces because of the Robin Shou pic in the Post Your Picture thread. lol that was one of the few times I've actually laughed out loud while on forums

Wow, thats a tough one, but I'll have to go with Midget Kong because I've known him the longest and that he helped me understand my stereotyping problem, along with many valuable life lessons :wink:

Man.. it's hard to choose just one, but I think I'll go with Myself.. hahaha j/k!!!!

I think everyone on the list is cool, but you all piss me off sometimes.. ;)

haha.. just kidding there too!!!

Well, as a Moderator, I officially can't single out just one of you, so my final answer I guess has to be ME! :p

BlackWarrior said:
Wow, thats a tough one, but I'll have to go with Midget Kong because I've known him the longest and that he helped me understand my stereotyping problem, along with many valuable life lessons :wink:
thanks man,it's nice to know I've helped you.
I dunno to be honest,some of my best forum buds arent on the list unfortunatly...I'm gonna have to go with ...uhh...nobody I guess..it's hard to choose ya know,too many good qualitys in certain people.not too say I like everyone but I have no beef with anybody really.
I can name about 3 people who are the Coolest of the cool IMO though.\

Ethix

Gororules

and last but not least

Silet Hill Harry...they aren't on the list though and I couldn't possibly pick out who's cooler if all three were in it.

i'm picking malitor, seems like an all round nice guy

i also like prophet, koroner, special forces, spinerip, angel... dunno, maybe a few others

Thank you very much to anyone who voted for me (Prophet and K1LLKANO especially, you guys rock). I certainly don't know what the hell you were thinking, but I appreciate that a lot. I don't know what else to say. I don't think I can really vote, though, you all hold a special place inside my fiery heart. :p

Midget Kong said:
I can name about 3 people who are the Coolest of the cool IMO though.
Ethix, Gororules, and last but not least Silet Hill Harry...they aren't on the list though and I couldn't possibly pick out who's cooler if all three were in it.

I don't know Silet Hill Hary, but I'm completely behind you on the other two.

Prophet said:
Who is your favorite user here on TRMK, and give an explanation on why that person is your favorite?

You left me off the list, but I went ahead and added myself. :twisted:

Well all the guys rule but in the end, I'd go for Deathcore because he's smart and can back it up and followed by a tie between Prophet and Special Forces.

This poll sucks! Where is Robo Com, Ripliukang, Goraka and some of my other buddies from the wrestling forum?
Anyway i went with Special Forces as I'm amazed at how he gets to all of the news stories 2 damn mins before me! :lol:
Plus Orton is cool now he's heel, so i can let him off with being his #1 fan. :lol:

La Resistance are still gay though!!! :lol: