You know who should be in MK:A (But probably won't)

Crazed Wiseman

Kung Lao the Great. The original gangsta's gangsta.

We've all heard about his badassedness since MK1.
Wouldn't it be nice to see this guy in action for the final brawl?

Yeah, when they said everyone was going to be in the game, I don't think they ever had any intention of leaving as popular a character as Kung Lao out of the mix. No need to worry about that one.

Kung Lao is going to be back... *Where did you draw the conclusion he might not?*

Motaro still has the chance of being cut even if it is confirmed... *Midway done stuff like this in MK:SM*

Khameleon, and Chameleon nothing was talked about.

Meat... Well I'm neutral with him, but still wouldn't be a bad addition.

The only others I can think of are.

*Robot or human smoke mainly only one or the other will most likely be in it not both*

Reptile humanoid most likely won't.

Sektor/Cyrax human.... Who am I kidding?

/etc.

Nono, I think he means the Original Kung Lao, as in the one that Goro killed. Personally, I'd love to see him, but since he's never really been featured...I don't think there's a good chance of it happening :(

:oops: I thought he meant the newer/older Kung Laos' from MK2, 3, and MK:DA...

Well the original one not much was talked about... That would be cool though.

Yeah the orginal is referred to as 'The great Kung Loa'. So thats what he means... Thats the guy MK:Conquest is based loosely one. Remember Raiden and everyone always calling him 'The great Kung Loa'.

Personnelly... Nah. He is in the past. Let him stay dead. He time was over long ago, he had his chance to change the world and failed. Leave him dead. :wink:

Disappointed said:
Nono, I think he means the Original Kung Lao, as in the one that Goro killed.

D'oh! Nevermind then. I probably should've figured that out on my own, but oh well.

I think it would be interesting to see him, though. They don't really have to bring him back even, just to give some more background information on him would be cool. Perhaps something like that could be in store for the next generation of MK.

Angel said:
Yeah the orginal is referred to as 'The great Kung Loa'. So thats what he means... Thats the guy MK:Conquest is based loosely one. Remember Raiden and everyone always calling him 'The great Kung Loa'.

Personnelly... Nah. He is in the past. Let him stay dead. He time was over long ago, he had his chance to change the world and failed. Leave him dead. :wink:

Well I remember him from the animated cartoon. Where the scene in the room where Goro kills him...

I haven't watched conquest in a long time. So i must have forgot.

All I remember from conquest is the part where Quanchi is beheaded, and Kitana, and these two other boys get captured by those one guys.

Anyway I also think they should add back in HornBuckle I mean he is the only character name/character never given a story, bio, background or anything he just supposively appears in the Pit2 background.

Kung Lao I guess should return. *The orignial since we hardly know crap other than Goro/Shang killed him*

Yes. I was reffering to the original Kung Lao. I figured since this may be their last chance, they should throw him in since they've mentioned him for almost 14 years.

How about if in the opening scenes, they show the great Kung Lao getting killed by Goro?
And if you completely finish the game (meaning unlocking all secrets and everything else), you can access him by toggling the other Kung Lao's pic/thumbnail in the character select screen.

There's really no reason for him to be in the game right now. I could see him coming back in the future games as maybe being a mentor or something and getting involved with the storyline then, but just throwing him in now when most of the characters are being finished off anyway (either retiring or being killed), I don't think it's a good idea. And since he hasn't been in an MK game, it would be dumb to bring him back just to finish him off.

Hold up I'm confused.

This Kung Lao is permanetly dead, and in the future he is going to be a mentor how?

I mean I know the whole they don't die rule, but this one seems perma-dead.

So unles he gets some spirit transplant I don't think he is returning unles for one last time in MK:A

No offense.

I was just sayng that that would be the only logical reason I could see the original Kung Lao being brought back for future MK games (not MKA but when they get started with the next generation of MK) and that there's really no reason for him to be in MKA.

I think it would be cool if they did say an alternate costume for Kung Lao as "The Great". Maybe do it like Tekken 3 where Eddie and Tigger were the same set of animations but had different endings and such. I doubt it would happen but I like seeing cool little touches like that.

Also, remember that one guy who they had started to add to MK: Gold, Belock/Belok I believe was his name, it would be cool if they added him in or even just referenced him somewhere.

Who cares,if we can chose the race in our KREAT A KARACTER we can di the great kung lao,motaro,hydro,qhamelon(a cyborg khamelon/chamelon)...And even we can do members from TRMK(kost should have real skinny body,arms and legs with one big head so he'll look like a stick figure)

How is it even possible they would exclude Kung Lao? He is one of the main Characters. The only reasonable Characters they could leave out is Motaro (if needed), Meat, K/Chameleon

They are talking about the original Kung Lao, not the MK2,3,DA one.

They aren't and Motaro is confirmed. Khameleon, and Chameleon should be brough back.

pheonix said:
They are talking about the original Kung Lao, not the MK2,3,DA one.

They aren't and Motaro is confirmed. Khameleon, and Chameleon should be brough back.
Like i said in another topic K/Chameleon should be a challenge in conquest where the male looks like scorp's alt costume in MK:D but he's white not yellow(not being racist)and the female looks like kitana's primary MK:DA costume but white not bleu(not racisit again)...And they have all of the male(the male one)moves and female(the girly one)moves