Worst Ladder Ending?

Eks

So I just beat the game with Shang Tsung and found it to be the worst ending so far. Was wanting to see what everyone else thought about the endings.

Spoiler:
I don't get why or how Liu Kang would turn into a god, let alone an evil one simply because Shang "overthrew" Kahn. I also find it hard to believe that Shang would suddenly become good just because he needed help from Bo Rai Cho.

I haven't beaten the game with everyone, so I don't know if this is gonna be the worst, but it sucks even if it isn't.

I didn't like Jade's.
Spoiler:
But that's simply because I would've preferred something good to happen after beating Kahn. Instead she got possessed

I think Baraka's Ending is teh worst so far, why? because it doesnt follow the base of the other endings
Spoiler:
killing Shao Kahn then the ending starts, in Baraka's ending he discovers that Shao Kahn was really Shang Tsung morphed and the real Kahn prizes him for that. Is really stupid.

So I just beat the game with Shang Tsung and found it to be the worst ending so far. Was wanting to see what everyone else thought about the endings.

Spoiler:
I don't get why or how Liu Kang would turn into a god, let alone an evil one simply because Shang "overthrew" Kahn. I also find it hard to believe that Shang would suddenly become good just because he needed help from Bo Rai Cho.

I haven't beaten the game with everyone, so I don't know if this is gonna be the worst, but it sucks even if it isn't.

Shang Tsungs ending ties into liu kangs ending

so far i didnt like... like i said above... Liu Kang's ending

I think Baraka's Ending is teh worst so far, why? because it doesnt follow the base of the other endings
Spoiler:
killing Shao Kahn then the ending starts, in Baraka's ending he discovers that Shao Kahn was really Shang Tsung morphed and the real Kahn prizes him for that. Is really stupid.
Baraka knew that Shang Tsung was posing as Shao Kahn when he killed him, he didn't discover it. That's why he killed him. Don't you remember the line "The deception did not fool Baraka."? Baraka, being a Tarkatan, has an excellent sense of smell, as demonstrated in his Deception ending, and "Shao Kahn" aka Shang Tsung did not have the same scent as the real Kahn, so, instinctively, he knew it was a deception.

And Shao Kahn rewards Baraka for this because it was an great act of loyalty; he prevented his master from inevitably being murdered by Shang Tsung. There is nothing stupid about this ending at all.

Anyways, the worst endings to me would have to be Jax's and Kano's.

Is it just me, or is it that too many of the endings end up with your character being possessed, what's up with that?

Easily CSZ.
Spoiler:
I didn't mind the lack of narration, because it made it feel more speculative. I just really didn't like the idea of a Cyber Sub-Zero/Shao Khan merger. Kinda dumb. Kinda really ****ing dumb.

Damn CSZ's sucks? He's one of my favorite characters (gamplay wize, at least) and I haven't beaten the game with him yet, so I think I'm gonna do his last. :(

Is it just me, or is it that too many of the endings end up with your character being possessed, what's up with that?

Yeah, there is a lot of possessions goin' on in this game. At least they're not all canon.

I also beat the game with Sheeva and I liked her ending.

Spoiler:

Really? I thought Tsung's ending was great! CSZ, Mileena, Kabal, and Reptile all had whack endings......

Baraka knew that Shang Tsung was posing as Shao Kahn when he killed him, he didn't discover it. That's why he killed him. Don't you remember the line "The deception did not fool Baraka."? Baraka, being a Tarkatan, has an excellent sense of smell, as demonstrated in his Deception ending, and "Shao Kahn" aka Shang Tsung did not have the same scent as the real Kahn, so, instinctively, he knew it was a deception.

And Shao Kahn rewards Baraka for this because it was an great act of loyalty; he prevented his master from inevitably being murdered by Shang Tsung. There is nothing stupid about this ending at all.

Yh i know that stuff is still a stupid ending because he doesnt kill shao kahn like in the rest of the endings.

Worst ending gotta be CSZ one...Im not a CSZ hater I actually found him really good since they f*** about too much with ninja sub zero speed but his sucks coz it hasnt got any voice over it plus CSZ fusion with SK is just ugly and not convincing...If anything they need to patch that ending mate.

Baraka's ending is retarded because after you find out it was Shang Tsung all along you start thinking, "Hmm.. who did I just helicopter-chop fatality two fights ago, then? Some random old man?"

Last edited:

I got a question for you since they dont mention it...WHERE THE HELL WAS SHAO KAHN WHEN SHANG TSUNG WAS FOOLING THE OTHERS?

you could tell cyber zero was last minute...no narration to go with the pictures ...another NRS half ass job