Will we see MK create an elder goddess in the future?

Isn't there already one in MK9? I think there's a goddess in the scene where Raiden and Liu Kang speak to elder gods in person.

Commander

If the OP means a playable goddess, then maybe like one of the 4 people that Raiden distributes his power to, in his MK9 ending.

2 of them look like women (far left and far right).

Raiden_MK9_ending4.jpg

MK4THEWIN

Yeah on MK4 there was. As for MK9 I just played it for the first time yesterday! She just needs an identity and be playable (maybe in MK10)?

Gouki

Yeah on MK4 there was. As for MK9 I just played it for the first time yesterday! She just needs an identity and be playable (maybe in MK10)?

Other than Shinnok(and I don't even know if he should count) No "Elder God" has ever been playable.
Why start know?

Thats too much power, IMO and I don't see them taking a 'mortal form' because they got the lesser gods like raiden, fujin etc for that...and half the time the EGs forbid THEM to interfere.

So I don't see a Playable 'Elder god' happnin, tbh. Im not saying its not possible, i just dont see probability of it high.

Nasty_Freak

View attachment 6127

Like that translucent chick over there with the short hair and "clearly" some tits...?

Plus this woman, though I don't know if she's an elder god but it does look like she has authoritative power.

Jade_End4.jpg

MK4THEWIN

Other than Shinnok(and I don't even know if he should count) No "Elder God" has ever been playable.
Why start know?

Thats too much power, IMO and I don't see them taking a 'mortal form' because they got the lesser gods like raiden, fujin etc for that...and half the time the EGs forbid THEM to interfere.

So I don't see a Playable 'Elder god' happnin, tbh. Im not saying its not possible, i just dont see probability of it high.
Fair enough point there. By that post and OP (sorry about the confusion) I also bring up the idea of a female goddess, a partner to Raiden and Fujin if you think about it that way.

RL Stormy

There are no limits to their creativity since the follow up game to MK 9 needs to be amazing, to compete with MK 9 success