Will there be a Smoke Klassic costume?

The only confirmed ones are Ermac, Sub-Zero, Mileena, Kitana, Jade, Scorpion, and Reptile.

Smoke and Noob have classic costumes as seen in the secret fights, and Cyrax and Sektor have classic costumes as seen in a YouTube video. But no confirmation of NRS ever releasing these.

Someone asked this during the STBL Show. Tom Brady's answer was "I believe so." Take that as you will.

I do think it's a bit inconsistent to offer Jade and Reptile's but not Smoke and Noob's. I was told Noob's would be unlikely because it's too dark, but they could lighten it up just a tad.

Can someone answer a noob question for me? Who is "Tom Brady" ...I know that he is big in the fighting game community...but does he have inside info or is he just wild guessing?

Good question although I'd assume he's still in contact with nrs but "I believe so" doesn't mean anything really

Ah, gotcha. So, as far as anything outside testing...he really has no idea.

I believe he's stated that he still keeps in frequent contact with the devs at NRS, relaying things that should/could be fixed/balanced in the game to them, based on his own experiences and whatever the community happens to catch as well.

Tom Brady is a professional gamer and one of the top MK players in the world. I think he is also the most knowledgeable about every single mechanic of the game, it's insane how much he knows.

Its possible that the first round of DLC is basically all of the KE/pre-order exclusive content just so that people who already have everything don't need to be forced to double dip just to get Smoke.

Smoke and Noob Saibot (as well Rain when he is released) are the only ninjas left to get klassic costumes, so why not them as well?

I'd be willing to buy it and I also hope they fix the sound glitch during the classic fight along with the costume change glitch that happens when fighting classic characters while wearing a classic costume

I'm really hoping Smoke and Noob's classic costumes will be released (for free) alongside all the other on-disc classics.

I would rather see Noob and Smoke in MKII costumes, but I hope they get some kind of retro costume. If Rain is added and he gets one then it should be MK3.

I think he will eventually... If you see the picture they released of the newest XBL Avatar outfits, Smoke's klassic is on there, so yeah I imagine it will.

Smoke as a cyborg would be nice an alternate costume. Cyrax and Sektor have their human forms as unlockable costumes, so why not vice versa for Smoke?