Will the 19th plz get here ASAP!

Sleepy59

Just a topic to vent at how agonizing it is to wait 3-4 weeks, sometimes longer, for MK.

I'm checking the threads every day at least 6-7 times a day for any new info, videos and it makes me want the game even more.

I preordered in early march and can't wait for the 19th. I booked vacation time for the rest of that week just to play the game lol

Anyone else as impatient as I am? Lol

Yea im feeling just like you are. I mean dang this is the longest i have had to wait for anything. The 19th LITERALLY cannot get here fast enough.

Yes trust me the fact that were in April makes me feel like I'm in the final leg of the race lol. Soo glad march is over lol

I can't take it either, even though we are almost there...I remember when it was like December and I felt like the release date was closer than now lol

It's almost here dudes, I know the wait is killing many of us, but it's just a little more than two weeks, all in all we have waited for nine months...
More than this, I'm afraid of other leaks that will kill the surprise, or even worse, bad news that will prevent me to get my hands on the game the day one! :|

Just a topic to vent at how agonizing it is to wait 3-4 weeks, sometimes longer, for MK.

I'm checking the threads every day at least 6-7 times a day for any new info, videos and it makes me want the game even more.

I preordered in early march and can't wait for the 19th. I booked vacation time for the rest of that week just to play the game lol

I also have vacation that week. :)

hehe, for all of us, true fans of the game, and even more of this new game, sure it has been a "torture" see all these videos, news, leaks, demo, speculations and whatever ........ and not having the final game version itself in our hands, to be tested and explored .....

By playing the game itself, and even knowing the demo is not final version gameplay, and lots of things will be tweaked and refined in the definitive version, I can tell this game seems much more technical and much less "broken" than SSF4 and MVC3 ( and I have all these games as well) .... you really have to be a hell of strategic player, and probably you will have much more room to develop your own style in MK 2011, than the Capcom games , I guess ....

This way, I understand all hype and anxiety regarding this game release ..... hehe XD XD

i have spring break that week so i not going to be doing any thing that whole week but playing mk