Who's your favorite character to use?

Acid Puke

I prefer Smoke/Reptile. Smoke has invisibility and quick powerful attacks, so he should be used when you're on the offense.
Reptile's like a sleeping tortoise, as he has a lot of health but not much speed. He's good with both projectiles AND melee. They go together well in a tag team, and they both have wicked fatalities.

Ermac because I like his ranged specials and Sub Zero with all his mind games but nobody likes playing SZ mirror matches sadly.

I really enjoy using Scorpion. He's a high risk/Reward character that has god like footsies :]

as he has a lot of health but not much speed.

What game are we talking about here?
Everyone has the same amount of health and Reptile is one of the fastest character in this damn game.

I enjoy a good Seksek. Able to play any way he wants and seeing your opponent bounce around the screen like its pinball is great.
Baraka too, only because he's easily the biggest 'pest'. He plays very annoyingly, but you can't say shit about it because he's the lowest character in the game.

What game are we talking about here?
Everyone has the same amount of health and Reptile is one of the fastest character in this damn game.

I enjoy a good Seksek. Able to play any way he wants and seeing your opponent bounce around the screen like its pinball is great.
Baraka too, only because he's easily the biggest 'pest'. He plays very annoyingly, but you can't say shit about it because he's the lowest character in the game.

I have to agree, Sektor and Baraka kick ass, but for some reason, my Reptile is like a slug. He literally seems invincible while all the other characters have the same HP. Now that I remember, someone was snooping around my XBox the other day, and someone was recoding my copy of MK9.

I really enjoy using Scorpion. He's a high risk/Reward character that has god like footsies :]

Footsies? Scorpion forces me to charge like a bull. Also, he has a brutal throw :help:
That spear is just a pack of pain. Stick it up someone's face, throw them away and pull the line taut. I'm surprised Jade's face didn't fall off.
P.S.:I'm multitasking.
P.P.S.:If I can promote Mileena in any way I can, believe me, I will make her look badass.

Last edited:
Kano because he makes people angry and I don't need to try to win.

Yeah, I've seen people go crazy trying to beat me. All it takes are a few good shakes and your opponent is gonna just go wild. Shake Kitana a few times and she keeps throwing fans and using Square Punches.

Stryker, because of his awesome combos, good zoning with non-teleport characters, and his roll throw ducks under most projectiles.

Now that I remember, someone was snooping around my XBox the other day, and someone was recoding my copy of MK9.

Not sure if you're joking or you think I'm actually going to believe that.

HEY! Don't post something RIGHT AFTER I was just done CHECKING!

Wait, now I know what it is.

I tried using Reptile in the beginning, he's one of my favorites but I just couldn't get the hang of him.

To use in MK9?- Scorpion

Although in the first three I'd say sub zero, and MK4 Shinnok.

Last edited: