While playing Single Player....

Kobra

Would it bug you that you couldn't unlock those secrets or fight those hidden characters? I would and that's why I'm inviting my friend over next weekend. To unlock those secrets.

But I hope that Scorpion isn't unlocked through Ko-Op or I would be pissed.

Kosta

Dude totally. I dont have any friends who like mortal kombat, my sisters will play with me once in a blue moon, and dont even think my mom would consider anything else. It's smart that they should make it a manditory(sp?) to have you unlock stuff in co-op but you should also be able to unlock some of the stuff in single player. Like Subby is unlocked in co-op and Scorp is unlocked in single mode, or vise versa.

Hydro

Actually what they should of done is made the game ONLINE ready. Then you can just find another person to hop on and go with it. That would make it even easier. I like the idea of how 2player can jump in the game at anytime. Kinda like how 2nd player comes into the other MK games. 4 MORE DAYS TO GO!!

Angel

They already gave their reasons for not doing on-line. If it was done on-line you'd have to define what you can do on-line and off-line and it would make it too complex.

I have a second player.... My bro... He isn't a fan of MK, he'll play it... But he isn't a fan... and he won't want to play co-op with me.... :?

I used to thrush his butt at fighting games... I don't think he has forgotten...

Hydro

Yeah I realize why they wouldn't do online but still, watch until the next adventure game from MK rolls around and they will jump on the online bandwagon

MaxDam

Kobra said:
Would it bug you that you couldn't unlock those secrets or fight those hidden characters? I would and that's why I'm inviting my friend over next weekend. To unlock those secrets.

But I hope that Scorpion isn't unlocked through Ko-Op or I would be pissed.

I read in the impressions at ign and If I remember well, there are secrets that can only be revealed in Co-op mode.

Hydro

Yeah this is true. Has anyone beat it ko-op and if so, is there another mode you unlock? I heard there is a boss rush mode or a mode that is really fun towards ko-op.