Which one did you like better?

Which one was better?

• Total voters
The original Mortal Kombat... i don't think i even liked the second installment. I'm hoping the 3rd movie will be much better.

I'm gonna have to disagree and say that I liked MK: A better. I mean, everything was a lot better, especially the ending with the anamalities. Only problem was the only original actor there was Robin Shu.

1st movie rocked. Fight sceen with Johnny cage getting his butt kicked by scorpion rocked. Down fall was how eaisly Scorpion died in the end. Major bummer.

i gotta say i liked MK:A because there aws alot more characters to show for from te 1st yet i think there was less fight seens in 2nd movie

how in the _hell_ could anyone like the second one? i rember being in mk rooms after that movie came out and everyone was pretty pissed. all i'll give it is that the cyber ninjas looksed dead on... other than that, animalities suck :evil:

Archangel said:
I'm gonna have to disagree and say that I liked MK: A better. I mean, everything was a lot better, especially the ending with the anamalities. Only problem was the only original actor there was Robin Shu.

Replacing all the characters means the movie was obviously not better....?

Oh, and animalities were fugly in that movie. STFU.

I thought both movies were god awful but. I still voted for MKA as I thought it was more watchable. I'm not a fan of the MK movies. Just because I like the games doesn't mean im blind - the movies just were not good. Very sloppy. Bad acting. Rough plot.

I wish I could erase the part of my memory when I saw MKA!
Why did I have to see this movie? Why? WHY!?!??!

the first MK movie was superior.
watching MKA was like watching the first MK movie if it was made by the same team that worked on the power rangers.the fight scenes sucked in two as well.

Thefirst was the best, but MK:A wasn't bad...:S well the fights were good... but I didn't like the actors like rayden and sonya in mka, Christophe Lambert will always be the best Rayden!!!

Mileena said:
...but I didn't like the actors like rayden and sonya in mka, Christophe Lambert will always be the best Rayden!!!

For real. The guy they had in MKA was the guy that used to do voiceovers for Degree deodorant commercials.

"Your bodyheat turns it on." :?