Which characters are you willing to pay $5 for?

Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain, Shinnok, Fujin, Havik, Bo' Rai Cho, Hotaru, Mavado

Any other characters, I may not buy.

Skarlet (already done)
Rain
Kenshi
Tanya
Reiko
Fujin
Li Mei
Jarek
Kai

That's about it, besides new characters. Skarlet was good...hopefully others can be as well.

This is the first MK game I have played since a few of the original trilogy, so the impending character releases are all pretty meaningless to me. I love the game though, so will probably buy them all, depending on how well they are received and how interesting I find them.

Aside from Kenshi and Rain (both I really wanted, so wish granted) I would gladly pay for:

Reiko - MKA look is badass, and maybe MK4 as alternate. I'd buy him the exact minute. :)
Mavado - something about him is interesting. I would like to see him play without the hookswords though.

TANYA DLC 2011
6028346.jpg
NOPT ACTUAL FAN ART

-Rain (should have been in the game to begin with)

Couldn't agree more. I'd have my $5 down for Rain from the get go....which is technically why I picked up the Season Pass on the day it came out XD But seeing that Reptile and Rain were my main's back in MKT, I'm gonna have such a blast playing as him.

For OTHER characters however, I'd LOVE to see:

-Reiko
-Chameleon
-Fujin (But let's face it, NRS would make him as much a spammer as Raiden XD)
-Tremor (why not?)

I believe that its both good and bad that there 5 bucks.. Thats 27.00 of dlc already (and is going to be) released...but COD is ridiculous...but back to the post...Chameleon

I'd pay for the Kahn and the bosses so I can pwn some of those hack using noobs...

its not fair for them to be able to use the bosses while you're stuck with the weedy characters... why should they just because they have a hacked 360... major suckage.

BOSSES FOR DLC!!

This.

As long s they keep pumping out DLC and I have the ability to buy them, I will. Don't matter if they are old characters (Kenshi/Rain), new characters (Skarlet), or Guest Characters (Kratos/???? possibly)

Exactly what this guy said.

To be honest, I think I'd pay for just about any character. As long as they put in a genuine effort to make their DLC unique and worth the price of admission, I'm all for supporting them. As far as the characters they add go, I'd want these the most.

TREMOR
Reiko
Havik
Cyber Smoke
Tanya (if done right)
Nitara (I'd love to see a proper reboot for her)
Wu Lae
Sareena
No Face (Call me crazy for this one, but I'd love to have another WTF character who already exists)
TREMOR

And just out of curiousity, what would everyone think of making a Masked Guard playable? Sure it seems pretty mundane at first, but I think they could actually make him quite a fun character if enough thought went into him!

Last edited:
I would pay for

Shinnok
Kira
Sareena
Li Mei
Fujin
Bo Rai Cho
Shujinko
Ashrah
Havik
Skarlet(already bought)