Which characters are you willing to pay $5 for?

Honestly, there's only a handful of DLC characters that I'd be willing to pay $5 for- characters that I'd play often as.

Would Pay for:
Kenshi
Havik
Hotaru

Possibly: Rain, Shinnok, Cyber Smoke, Mavado

• Skarlet
  • Sareena
  • Tanya
  • Nitara
  • Ashrah
  • Li Mei
  • proper Samurai

Actually, for those characters I'd be willing to pay quite a bit more than $5.

To be honest, I'd pay $5 for pretty much any MK character (except boss characters, Bo Rai Cho, Blaze, Mokap, and Meat).

Last edited:
I'd say:

Skarlet (already bought her)
Kenshi
Rain
Cyber Smoke
Havik
Tremor
and another new character hopefully a white ninja

Skarlet (already bought)
Kenshi
Rain
Shao Kahn
Kintaro
Goro
Motaro
Onaga
Reiko
Maybe Shinnok and a new character.

I would buy any character for 5$ / 5€, but here in europe the DLC's will be 6,99€ / ~10$. i will buy them anyway, but it sucks

Everyone.

10char

This.

As long s they keep pumping out DLC and I have the ability to buy them, I will. Don't matter if they are old characters (Kenshi/Rain), new characters (Skarlet), or Guest Characters (Kratos/???? possibly)

All of them! But if I could only pick one it would be Rain!

I hate to say it but I would even buy Hsu Hao and Mokap! Imagine destroying some guy online with Hsu Hao or Mokap! Thats like ultimate humility right there!! I would also even buy the guest characters!

-Skarlet (already bought her)
-Rain (should have been in the game to begin with)
-Kenshi
-Fujin (doesn't really belong in this game, but whatever)
-Tanya (Again, doesn't really belong - But she's cool)
-Chameleon
-Khameleon
-Meat
-Tremor
-Reiko

To be honest, I'd buy most DLC characters, even if I didn't care for them. Like if Shinnok was released, I'd spend five bucks on him. I like him, but he DOESN'T BELONG IN THIS GAME. PERIOD. I wouldn't however buy any guest characters. No DC characters, no God of War characters, no Freddy or Jason... That shit needs to be left out of Mortal Kombat. I seriously wish I could remove Kratos from my game. What a douchebag.

To be honest, I'd buy most DLC characters, even if I didn't care for them. Like if Shinnok was released, I'd spend five bucks on him. I like him, but he DOESN'T BELONG IN THIS GAME. PERIOD. I wouldn't however buy any guest characters. No DC characters, no God of War characters, no Freddy or Jason... That shit needs to be left out of Mortal Kombat. I seriously wish I could remove Kratos from my game. What a douchebag.

Im ok with Kratos being in versus, even online, but he shouldnt be in the ladder (as an opponent), they should remove him from that mode.

Even though $5 is too much, I still would pay it for probably all the DLC characters the game gets.