Where are you buying your MKA at?

BigE181

^^What the topic say^^

I'm thinking about EBgames or Gamestop or Gamecrazy
I'm am getting Xbox MKA.

I think, i will goes with GC. Cause, i may wake up early. 7am in the morning and there is openning at 10am.

Also My parent live nearby GC, So i may spend the night over there.

Last edited:
I preordered the Xbox and PS2 versions at GameStop, the Xbox version at my local Software Etc. store, and the PS2 version with a bonus, plus a strategy guide from GameStop's online store. :)

which ever place I'm closet to that has the PS2 Premium Pack available, I don't care who is on the cover of the game, it doesn't change the content for the PP. ;)

Wherever I find it first. I would get the PS2 if I had a choice cause of the bonus exclusivity. Seeing I only have an xbox now, doesn't really matter where I get it.

Game Crazy. I usually find better used games there, so they're my store of choice. Besides, I'm not getting the game to play with the case.

I'm not getting the game to play with the case.
Unfortunately, the same can't be said about some people *cough* TMK *cough* This guys bought every cover version of MKDA, MKD and most probably every cover verion of MKSM. No doubt, he will purchase all of the MKA covers. Sad, isn't it? The game shops must love this guy. I bet he goes into his local EB and buys every second hand game, just because it had a different previous owner.

OMGZ. I MUST HAVE THAT FOR ZE COLLECTION!!! :mrgreen:

ill probably get it at best buy, since i have some reward zone points coming my way for my new flatscreen, so it will basically be free. but if for some reason it gets in early, like shaolin monks did last year out here, ill get it wherever. just need to make some phone calls.

ill probably get it at best buy, since i have some reward zone points coming my way for my new flatscreen, so it will basically be free. but if for some reason it gets in early, like shaolin monks did last year out here, ill get it wherever. just need to make some phone calls.
The good old 'who you know, not what you know' is the go.

By the way, I'm buying mine from EB. That way I can take it back within 7 days to get a full refund. Then go and buy it again, then return it yet again. I'll keep doing that until I have unlocked absolutely everything and finished it with every single character. They won't mind one bit. Should only take me about 6 months. :mrgreen:

6 months? I could do that in the first 7 days.
Hahaha. Dude, you have obviously missed the whole point of my response? EB have a 7 day return no fuss policy on all of their games. Of course I could finish the game in the first 7 days, as you put it, but why do such an idiotic thing, I ask you? Why try and completely finish the entire game within only 7 days? There's no point. And where's the fun in pissing EB off by purchasing it and only returning it once. Over 6 months, I'd be buying/returning MKA at least 24 times.

Now, that would piss them off! Get my drift now, man?

Hahaha. Dude, you have obviously missed the whole point of my response? EB have a 7 day return no fuss policy on all of their games. Of course I could finish the game in the first 7 days, as you put it, but why do such an idiotic thing, I ask you? Why try and completely finish the entire game within only 7 days? There's no point. And where's the fun in pissing EB off by purchasing it and only returning it once. Over 6 months, I'd be buying/returning MKA at least 24 times.

Now, that would piss them off! Get my drift now, man?

And doing that would be fun? :hmmmm:

I dunno man, i have a rewards zone card too. My dad bought something expesive and we got a ton of coupons from it, but most of them were worth 5 bucks at a time. Im not sure if you can use more then one at a time though. Highest was 10 or 15.