Whats Your Dream Car or Bike?

drapture17

I happen to be a bit of a gear head and I wanted to know what my fellow TRMK members would choose as their dream car or bike.

For me 1967 Shelby GT500 Super Snake"Eleanor"
richards-1967-ford-mustang-super-snake-elenaor-gt500-cover.jpg

and
1999 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster
01A7F380948108A.jpeg

Still a huge Shelby and Lamborghini fan.

My dream car is more of a "what car will Patrick buy next" it'll be one of the following until I change my mind again:

Tesla Model S

Audi S5

I was surprised to learn that the guy that started Tesla Motors was the one that started Pay-Pal. The Model S is a beautiful machine, I had my eye set on it until I saw the Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid
porsche-hybrid-plug-in-electric.jpg

First Porsche I've ever liked.

I always really wanted a Dodge Challenger SRT since I rarely see it on the road in NY. But for bikes probably a BMW.

Brilliant question! The newest Ford Mustang GT with 5.0 liter V8 with automatic transmission!!! That's it for now. I don't need those Lamborghinis or other super expensive cars. I'm keeping it that real because I know I could get what I want once I continue working hard for it.

Brilliant question! The newest Ford Mustang GT with 5.0 liter V8 with automatic transmission!!! That's it for now. I don't need those Lamborghinis or other super expensive cars. I'm keeping it that real because I know I could get what I want once I continue working hard for it.

I love Mustangs, I have an '01 3.8L. Most reliable car I've ever had. Muscle cars are my weakness, but I've had a soft spot for Lambos since I first saw the Countach as a child.

Nissan Skyline GT-R is a siiiiiiiiick car. IMO...and for the bike....Ducati Diavel....probably kill myself on a bike tho so not good idea...

Nissan Skyline GT-R is a siiiiiiiiick car. IMO...and for the bike....Ducati Diavel....probably kill myself on a bike tho so not good idea...

Totally forgot about the Skyline. I've wanted one of those for years. I'm pretty sure I had one on Initial D. Could be mistaken. Haven't played that game in ages. Oh memories.

My "Dream" car has always been the Delorean DMC-12.
I can tell YOU everything about a Delorean (model, make and year), just by looking at the hood of the car.

I collect A LOT of Delorean / Back To The Future memorabilia, including:

- 5 Delorean model cars (Regular Stainless Steel model, Back To The Future I model, Back To The Future II model AND 2 Back To The Future III models).
- The Back To The Future Trilogy (on both Blu-Ray AND DVD).
- A poster from when I saw the Back To The Future 25th Anniversary re-screening, in theaters.
- A working replica Flux Capacitor from Back To The Future.
- Marty's cap from Back To The Future II
- A replica "OUTATIME license plate that was on the Delorean from Back To The Future I
- entering every year into the raffle at the Annual Delorean Car Show, to win a car.

Other than that, I'm always collecting Delorean / BTTF stuff.
It's my hobby. ;-)

Here's a couple of pics of me at The Delorean Motor company, here in Florida, 3 years ago, for my birthday.

Delorean05.jpg

Me.jpg

luckily, I already got my dream car, a 67' Camaro sport coupe all matching #s with a Hi-Po 327(my favorite small block engine of all)and a powerglide tranny. I'd post pics of my Camaro but it never works when I try to post, I do have a picture of it as my profile pic. But as for my out of reach for now dream car, no question a Lingenfelter tuned C6 Corvette ZO6 with a full twin turbo package, pushing right around 1200 bhp(1000+ at the rear wheels) these run 9s' all day on street tires and get in the 8s' with drag slicks with full interior and cold AC-its just the ultimate street car. I'd have it painted dark metallic blue with a white grand sport stripe running down the top/middle of the car. As much as a beast as this car is, it still can be driven daily very comfortably. If anyone doubts these cars look them up on youtube,or check out Lingenfelter performance engineering's website, theres even a video where a 1000 horsepower Lingenfelter C6 actually does a burnout while running on the Dyno! check it out:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYdcIuB2vz8

Last edited:
My dream car is a Subaru WRX STi 22b.

Unfortunately the 22b isn't really an obtainable car as only 424 were made worldwide. Right now I drive a 2005 STi. I want my next car to be an M3.

Last edited: