whats gonna happen next on themortalkombat site

COLBYA

so now that mileena has won for the month on the mortalkombat.com, and we have seen 4 of here videos. Do you think they should reset the numbers some how so people can try and make say like shao khan # 1. I seen that they have not even added the two videos into mileenas locked slots yet on the site so more than likely nothings gonna happen. But it will be interesting to see now that we have mileenas stuff why she should still be number one. But i think we should try and get some other content of people we don't know before the game comes out. Because information is kinda slow in my opinion. However with that being said it has been decent lately.

I was just wondering...when they do start focusing on Kahn, what do you guys think his reveals will be? Or rather, what would them to be?

I mean, he is an unplayable character, and even if he were to be unlockable, I wouldn't want them to start showing his gameplay off. I'd want as little revealed as possible, so when you do reach that final battle, you're in for one hell of a surprise. As for the off chance that he's unlockable, well, why spoil such a secret?
I think the most they should (or will) reveal is some wallpaper images, a vignette, perhaps some mysterious story mode footage spliced in, but apart from that, keep him a secret!

They need to focus on Raiden. Release his vignette, his gameplay video, wallpaper a What Would You Do video and some new character/stage reveals along with it.

They need to focus on Raiden. Release his vignette, his gameplay video, wallpaper a What Would You Do video and some new character/stage reveals along with it.

Agreed, but no more 'what would you do' videos. Those are so damn lame... :(

This may sound irrational, but I say we all go to the themortalkombat forums and spam the shit out of Raiden. Hopefully we'll get SOME gameplay of him.

Agreed, but no more 'what would you do' videos. Those are so damn lame... :(

Yeah, bu they're going to happen no matter what. That's why I included them.

Besides, I think they're semi entertaining. At least you get to see some gameplay in them.

Yeah, bu they're going to happen no matter what. That's why I included them.

Besides, I think they're semi entertaining. At least you get to see some gameplay in them.

True about the gameplay. I see your point. I just always felt like the videos were aimed at 12 year olds. lol. And the 'date with Mileena' thing was laugh-out-loud ignorant.

Raiden & Liu Kang are heavily linked storywise. When we get info on Raiden, I believe Liu will be revealed. So until they decide to reveal Liu Kang, we won't be seeing much of Raiden unfortunatly.

Raiden & Liu Kang are heavily linked storywise. When we get info on Raiden, I believe Liu will be revealed. So until they decide to reveal Liu Kang, we won't be seeing much of Raiden unfortunatly.

Not necessarily. They could release a vignette for Raiden that gives us a vague look at the subject of Liu Kang. These things are pretty short to begin with. I can see it talk about Raiden being the God of Thunder and protector of Earth realm, preparing for the tournament, receiving his vision and getting all shaken up about it. It wouldn't have to dig down into Liu all that much.

And come on, we know Liu will be in this game. All they have to do is give Mr. Kang a decent reveal before the Raiden vignette comes out.

1. What would you do with Raiden's lightning? comes out.
2. Liu is revealed through a magazine or something.
3. Raiden's vignette is released.
4. Raiden's gameplay video finishes his run.

Move on to the next character.

Somewhere in those four steps we'll see a Raiden themed wallpaper or something.

I hope you are right Matt, but I have some doubts. Talking about Raiden without mentioning earthrealm warriors narrows Raiden to his initial MK 1 biography, which don't merge well with the actual "trip to the past" story. His primary objectif is to guide Liu Kang, Kung Lao and the other lesser earthrealm heroes into Mortal Kombat and his vignette logicaly should revolves around that.