What would you want if NRS made one last patch

de_nhoj

Sheeva-Faster, slightly reduced telestomp hitbox
Stryker-Faster and less startup for grenades
Jade-Damage buff, less startup for her projectile attacks
Baraka-Slightly faster, make chop chop impossible to be countered by JIP and JIK during its active frames
Kung Lao-Make his spin not beat low attacks
Sonya-Add recovery frames to cartwheel
Jax-IIRC I remember being able to Ex dash punch through kitanas x ray they should fix that and any other projectile x rays he can go through
Noob-Make upknee not push the opponent horizontally as much so he can possibly combo off it midscreen
Cyrax-Give his bombs the same properties as CSZ's bombs and reduced vertical hitbox for his net
Quan Chi-Make his Ex stomp safe on block, either make his normal runes do more damage or make it less punishable or possibly increase their size since they're nearly worthless now
Kano-Faster, slightly more recovery on upball
CSZ-Either make him slightly faster or do more damage
Ermac-Make his standing 3 a low or give him a better overhead
Kabal-Get rid of his iAGB's and NDC infinites

Last edited:
I said patch not DLC silly.

In the last patch, all the compatibility pack klassic skins (Cyber Sub Zero, MK3 Sub Zero, MKII Smoke, MKII Noob Saibot, MKII Kitana, MKII Mileena, MK3 Cyrax and MK3 Sektor) were included.

It's not 100% out of the realm of possibility.

In the last patch, all the compatibility pack klassic skins (Cyber Sub Zero, MK3 Sub Zero, MKII Smoke, MKII Noob Saibot, MKII Kitana, MKII Mileena, MK3 Cyrax and MK3 Sektor) were included.

It's not 100% out of the realm of possibility.

Still I'm only talking about changes that affect gameplay.

Kabal's NDC infinite is gone, You can poke out of it.

I think CSZ is fine the way he is, the rest I agree with.

Things they NEED to fix
Jax - Fix his reset.
Kenshi- multi reflect glitch
Smoke - fix his ex parry glitch and his resets.
Cyrax - fix his resets.
No more random advantage.
Kabal - +9 on block is redick!
Input bug!
Player one advantage!
Quan Chi - Fix his rune traps. But if they do this they'll need to buff him too.

things I want them to change
Kano - Give him back his crazy good up ball and faster knife recovery.
Jade - make up3 useful again and make her boomerang have less start up.
Baraka - bigger hit box on back 3
Jax - give him back his old projectile.
Night wolf - lower hitbox, less recovery on arrows, More active frames on hatchet, and less recover on whiffed shoulder.
Cyber Sub - make his bombs useful.
Sub Zero - EX freeze after EX Slide
Sektor - cancel up missile, better hit box on second hit of 12back1, Fix the hit box on third hit of 122 so it's like the one on his human costume, and add armor on any of his EX moves!
Ermac - safe EX tele
Noob - more damage
Mileena - kill range on her down 4 (sonya too maybe)
Kabal - NO ADVANTAGE, FOWARD 4 DOESN'T RESTAND, AND IA GASBLAST DOESN"T HIT STANDING opponent.
Cage - Random advantage gone, nerf advantage after some of his normals when they're blocked.

Kabal's NDC infinite is gone, You can poke out of it.

I think CSZ is fine the way he is, the rest I agree with.

Really I think he's a little underpowered since he is basically sub zero without ice clone (one of the best specials in the game) and a little less combo potential.

Make Stryker invincible.

Make his gun deal 50000000000000 damage per bullet.

Make all his moves unblockable.

Have this patch only work for me :]

Things they NEED to fix
Jax - Fix his reset.
Kenshi- multi reflect glitch
Smoke - fix his ex parry glitch and his resets.
Cyrax - fix his resets.
No more random advantage.
Kabal - +9 on block is redick!
Input bug!
Player one advantage!
Quan Chi - Fix his rune traps. But if they do this they'll need to buff him too.

things I want them to change
Kano - Give him back his crazy good up ball and faster knife recovery.
Jade - make up3 useful again and make her boomerang have less start up.
Baraka - bigger hit box on back 3
Jax - give him back his old projectile.
Night wolf - lower hitbox, less recovery on arrows, More active frames on hatchet, and less recover on whiffed shoulder.
Cyber Sub - make his bombs useful.
Sub Zero - EX freeze after EX Slide
Sektor - cancel up missile, better hit box on second hit of 12back1, Fix the hit box on third hit of 122 so it's like the one on his human costume, and add armor on any of his EX moves!
Ermac - safe EX tele
Noob - more damage
Mileena - kill range on her down 4 (sonya too maybe)
Kabal - NO ADVANTAGE, FOWARD 4 DOESN'T RESTAND, AND IA GASBLAST DOESN"T HIT STANDING opponent.
Cage - Random advantage gone, nerf advantage after some of his normals when they're blocked.

Kano does need buffs however I think that might be going a little too far and what do you mean by Ex freeze after Ex slide and why get rid of Quan's rune trap when they barely do more damage than his x ray, the rest I agree with.

Kano does need buffs however I think that might be going a little too far and what do you mean by Ex freeze after Ex slide and why get rid of Quan's rune trap when they barely do more damage than his x ray, the rest I agree with.

Tom Brady was talking about this it would be a great tool if sub zero could cancel the second hit of his ex slide with ex freeze. Quan doesn't get a guaranteed x-ray after a combo. With 3 bars he gets like over 60% and not only can he make almost everything safe he can make things safe with 10% and advantage for one bar.

And Kano is almost useless at this point. He needs something.

Make Stryker invincible.

Make his gun deal 50000000000000 damage per bullet.

Make all his moves unblockable.

Have this patch only work for me :]

I'm trying to keep it serious here Shira, do you even play MK9 anymore? If you do I'd love to see you post a few matches along with Yung to see how the other TRMK members play.

I'm trying to keep it serious here Shira, do you even play MK9 anymore? If you do I'd love to see you post a few matches along with Yung to see how the other TRMK members play.

iVital sold his Mortal Kombat :/

Yung is on PS3 :p

Bruzzrad doesn't like to play with me because I whoop him.

BBBLP skins me alive.

Tom Brady was talking about this it would be a great tool if sub zero could cancel the second hit of his ex slide with ex freeze. Quan doesn't get a guaranteed x-ray after a combo. With 3 bars he gets like over 60% and not only can he make almost everything safe he can make things safe with 10% and advantage for one bar.

And Kano is almost useless at this point. He needs something.

I was talking about the rune trap itself but I guess if you add the combo leading into it it comes out to around 60 however 3 bars for 60% isn't unheard of since Cyrax can do about 50% for one bar maybe a bit more and Kratos does just under 50% with a meterless combo. Besides Quan is slow they should also make his B3,1+2 uninterruptable.

He's probably on the same skill level as you since he isn't all hardcore like iVital who studies frame data and stuff.

I've only seen him play Street fighter lol

lol does he still play it often or does he primarily play Street Fighter, since I'm terribad at Street Fighter having not played it in years.