What Version Are You Getting At Launch? PS4, XBO or PC?

What Platform Are You Getting MKX On Release?

• PlayStation 4

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Steam

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elias6999

Ooooh should be fun! Which Kitana variation is your favorite? I'll probably be using Royal Storm a lot because I like to keep my distance.

I'll probably use Assassin because I'm more of a rush down fighter, and because I like Deadpool's MVC3 quote:"You can't spell Assassin without sin, and twice the ass!" Haha

Temptress

If the rumors about the game being region locked are false, I'd love to assert my superiority by destroying you both with my Mileena. ;)

Kitty_55

I pre-ordered for the PS4, Kitty_1205 (please let me know you're from TRMK or any of the other sites I venture on when sending a friend request, I get a lot of random friend requests).

Also, I'm a little ticked at the Gamestop I pre-ordered. I'm trying to figure out of they're doing a midnight release and their answer was: I dunno.

How do you not know, you're an employee there!

Tarkatan Trash

I pre-ordered for the PS4, Kitty_1205 (please let me know you're from TRMK or any of the other sites I venture on when sending a friend request, I get a lot of random friend requests).

Sent. Identifying myself as a TRMK member when sending friend requests to fellow TRMKers is a standard operating procedure I follow anyway, so that's a smart move on your part to ask for such ID.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Kitty_55

Sent. Identifying myself as a TRMK member when sending friend requests to fellow TRMKers is a standard operating procedure I follow anyway, so that's a smart move on your part to ask for such ID.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Sa-weet!

Be also on the look out for my requests, I'm gonna be on later tonight so I'll send you guys some and also let you know it's me. I always do that when I send out a request!

Bigwayne1313

Xbox One here.......First I pre-ordered the reg. edition, then I went back and upgraded to the Gamestop edition, then I went back again and got the statue version... lol

RADEC

Just checked the status on my Amazon import edition and it arrives tomorrow at 8pm anyone else?

RedZoneD25

Just checked the status on my Amazon import edition and it arrives tomorrow at 8pm anyone else?

It'll get there before 8. Expect it to update tomorrow morning, if not earlier.

Mine says the same. Have it being delivered to my office at work to torture me for a few hours before I get to go home and unleash.

KilLa_Mad-Ness

Do not invite me to fight for about a few days.

I'll be running through Story Mode, and perfecting my craft with a character. All while balancing a whole day's work.

Probably won't touch Online until next week. I seriously do not want to start off with a sh***y record.

I got the PS4 version to play with some friends but I'll definitely get the PC version later. Honestly I enjoyed the shit out of modding on MK9 on PC.

mandead

I got the PS4 version to play with some friends but I'll definitely get the PC version later. Honestly I enjoyed the shit out of modding on MK9 on PC.
What kind of stuff did you mod? I've never modded a beat 'em up before so I am curious what people do with them.