What Version Are You Getting At Launch? PS4, XBO or PC?

What Platform Are You Getting MKX On Release?

• PlayStation 4

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Steam

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Looking to see what platform most people are getting MKX for at launch (so not Xbox 360 or PS3). This is for the TRMK Game Nights which we did for MK9 and Injustice.

Since the game is region locked, this is for us playing in North America.

Last edited:

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Maybe also ask what region people are from, as the game will be region-locked. Or maybe that's irrelevant?

Not irrelevant besides we will be playing in North America. So I added a note for that. If you are in another region, I guess the votes are irrelevant for my purposes.

I prefer playing on PS4 and will likely switch between the platforms at times. I unlikely will be doing what I did before and play two platforms at the same time. We will see.

asddgd

Ps4, have the import edition coming and also preordered another copy to get at midnight. Will sell the import game and kombat pack sealed for like $90 though

Johnny_Hardwood

Ps4 ftw :D

Quick question if I digitally download the game would it be available at 12am? Or would the game come out the same time as the shipped copies

TaliZorah

I'm from Turkey but I will be getitng the game from North America store, so I guess I can vote .

I got a PS4 for this game. :p

Cyberote

PS4. I dont plan on going online day one though, but I might join a few community matches if I can.

ID: Cyberote