What special moves should they give Sindel?

MKASSASIN

As you guys well know Sindel is one of those characters that come up short on the special move catagories, the only new one ive seen is the low fire ball in that picture with Sonia, what do you guys think?

...i want to see her levitation air special move, when she rises and than stay for quite a while in the air than performs kick attack right from the air...i also want to see her hair move back, her scream back and thats probably it...some kind of teleport also wouldn't hurt...

She'll definitely have are scream that temporarily paralyzes her opponent. Aside from that, I hope they give her some sort of teleport/dash attack to get in range to attack.

Utilize that massive weave, Sindel!

She should have a hair whip move, similar to the movie. that was great.

Take notes from Willow Smith ;)

Last edited:
...i want to see her levitation air special move, when she rises and than stay for quite a while in the air than performs kick attack right from the air...i also want to see her hair move back, her scream back and thats probably it...some kind of teleport also wouldn't hurt...

Lol I had the same idea but dont you think to much characters in MK has a teleport already?

She should have a hair whip move where it shortly extends to hit the opponent in the face = sort of a mid-range move.
Her scream move should make the opponent immobile while he grabs both his ears in pain.

Prehensile hair and levitation. I don't really care how, NRS just needs to make it work.

I don't care how hard they have to work to get it to look right...I want her Hair throw back!

Maybe she could have a high jump to go with her aerial abilities and some fancy grapples? Not much more I can think of other than what's already been said.

she doesn't even have to jump...

she can stay grounded and whip upwards, catching her opponent in mid-air by the foot and slamming them to the ground...

greatest anti-air ever, imo...

...i want to see her levitation air special move, when she rises and than stay for quite a while in the air than performs kick attack right from the air

I have no doubt in my mind she will have the floating abilities from MK 3. They have already tinkered with the mechanics necessary for those moves in MKvsDCU with Superman, so I'm sure Sindel will certainly act like her old self again! ;)

I just want her scream to sound like a banshee like it did in MK3, when they brought her back in Deception it sounded stupid...almost like it was too high pitched

Would be very cool to incorporate her hair in combos. I would love to see her given a new move, preferably knew flight attack moves.