• Chaosrealm

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Orderrealm

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Zaterra (lol)

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Killer Ryno

If you could what Mortal Kombat realm would you want to live in?

Personally I would love to live in Edenia, nice and pretty, I dont feel like im about to be decapitated :p

Jade

Edenia or Outworld. Both are pretty sexy.

Raiden's pants would be awesome as well.

mkray41

I'd live in Earthrrealm but jump around to Edenia and the Orderrealm just to piss off Hotaru...

Last edited:

MAPS

Earthrealm or Edenia.

I know one place I couldn't live in: Chaosrealm. There would be too much random shit going on for my brain to comprehend. Hell, I could get killed and brought back to life over and over again because of people wanting to disrupt the order of life and death. :laugh:

RyanRagnarok

Netherrealm.
I'd pick up on ruling it with an iron fist after I killed Shao Kahn and made Shang Tsung my *****.
Then I'd pick up Scorpion to be my enforcer and Sub-Zero would be his training dummy.
Oh yeah and I'd drag Sonya down there to be my bride and let her kill Kano whenever she wanted.

mkray41

Earthrealm or Edenia.

I know one place I couldn't live in: Chaosrealm. There would be too much random shit going on for my brain to comprehend. Hell, I could get killed and brought back to life over and over again because of people wanting to disrupt the order of life and death. :laugh:

You could always play the Chaosrealm's pastime "'Everybody Runs Around", or take part in the amazing event that is watching water :)

Aldo Moreno

Shit it is either out of Edenia(kause its peaceful), Seido(kause I won't be scared kause the laws, or Chaosrealm(so I kan go KRAAZZZZYYYY!!!!!). Really konfusing. How about a person who roams the realms;)?

RyanRagnarok

Shit it is either out of Edenia(kause its peaceful), Seido(kause I won't be scared kause the laws, or Chaosrealm(so I kan go KRAAZZZZYYYY!!!!!). Really konfusing. How about a person who roams the realms;)?

I've already done enough adventuring in my life haha.
I'd rather head on down to the Netherrealm and do everything I said I would.