What is the worst thing you've done to someone?

Noob-Zer013

This isn't a thread to celebrate being an awful human being but lets face it, we're all humans and we're all capable of doing awful things. No one's perfect. So if you're ok to share this could be an interesting thread.

Here's one of mine. When I was in middle school I moved to a new school disctrict. Being new isn't all that fun anywhere from junior high to high school. Imediately I met some people I didn't care for. One night I had a close friend over, from my previous school, and we went to this kid's house and I tore his mail box from the ground. My friend then took a dump in the mail box. The next morning we saw the family cleaning it out.

Did that kid doing anything to deserve this? No. Do I feel bad looking back? Yes. As humans, we do things we're not proud of and hopefully our conscience teaches us to never do these things again. What are some of yours?

Kzaoo

I rubbed my dick around the rim of my uncle's coffee cup a couple of years ago. I hate that guy.

Last edited:

Nasty_Freak

Writing "anal c*nt" next to my enemy's name in the attendance sheet of one of my classes then I got terminated in that school (my first nursing class).

By the way, everything went downhill in that medical school after I left. People (including teachers) fighting each other. One of the mean teachers there also admitted that she was bipolar according to my friends who were there in the events of that drama. And to top it all off, less than 15% of the people who graduated passed the boards (NCLEX). There was also a student there who's wife was a teacher in that school. The teacher/wife was jealous and insecure that her husband was talking to other females. So I heard they broke up before graduation day. And my friends were right. Why? because the marketer in my work place is now the girlfriend of that teacher and guess what, she still calls the marketer every 15 minutes at least to see if he's not messing around. LMAO

Last edited:

Lex_Lutha111384

i put an M80 in a big bowl of moldy chili, and stuck it in this kids car. It blew up and gross rotten chili covered every square inch of this kids Mustang. I dont feel bad though. He had it koming :)

Webster

I have a few stories for this thread but i'll just start with this one.

in high school me and friend of mine weren't getting along with this one kid. he started it all when he put shaving cream all over the inside our lockers and over our stuff. so in retaliation we waited until one the Friday night football games and waited until everyone was at the field. we went down to the parking lot, found his car and gorilla glued a giant purple dildo to roof of his car so that everytime he braked it would swing down and hit his windshield. it was glorious.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I was a bully in middle school. Me and my friends would mess with the autistic kids all the time. Throwing shit at them and making fun of their lame ass Narutard games to watch them spazz out.

Most recently though I took a fat chick out to the movies then gave her the cold shoulder afterward to boost my own confidence. Best part is, she works with me. So awkward stares every time I come into work.

squirrelpion

Uncle Juandice
i was a dick in middle school too. one day my buddy and i were chilling behind an outlet mall skateboarding, when this kid came up and asked us if we were in a gang. we looked at each other funny and said yes. he wanted to know if he could be in the gang too. we said he could but, we would have to jump him in. he said,"ok." so we started wailing on him, i mean beating this dude's ass. after we finished rocking him he was kind of crying asking if he was in the gang now. we just started laughing saying we not in a gang and he ran off bawling hahaha.

Noob-Zer013

i put an M80 in a big bowl of moldy chili, and stuck it in this kids car. It blew up and gross rotten chili covered every square inch of this kids Mustang. I dont feel bad though. He had it koming :)

What did he do? Lol

These are the shits!

I don't know if I could top some of these.

..Damn

Killer Ryno

Story Time (not the worst thing but still pretty mean and funny)

In 5th grade there was this really annoying kid who would always be a dick to me, make fun of me, call me names etc.
So anyways, he was super anal about organization and what not. He also had the weirdest fascination with this one mechanical pencil, I mean he would stare at it for hours and hours. I dont think I ever saw him use any other pencils throughout all of elementary.

So one day when we were all sitting criss cross apple sauce (screw you yes I still call it that) on the class rug, I saw the mechanical pencil poking out of his pocket, so I grabbed it and tucked it underneath the outer edge of the rug.

When he noticed he started flipping a shit, I mean full tantrum, tears rolling down his face, stomping his feet, screaming at the top of his lungs. He started shouting at the teacher that someone stole it, she tried to calm him down but he refused.

"RYAN TOOK IT" he shouted pointing at me. I pulled out my pockets to show that I didnt have his stupid pencil.
He continued to freak out for another minute or two, and then when he wasnt looking, I grabbed the pencil out from underneath and slid it into his back pocket.

I pointed it out, "Kyle its in your pocket", he felt for it and found his mechanical pencil, right there, in that back pocket that he had checked plenty of times.
Everyone in the classroom started laughing hysterically at him, hell even the teacher let out a giggle. At this point he was so red from embarrassment he ran out of the room as fast as he can. You could even hear him sobbing as he went down the hallway. Everyone still made fun of him for that even in middle school.

It was pretty great.

Last edited:

Kzaoo

I just remembered something I did when I was either 13 or 14. My friends and I convinced this kid (our age) he had cancer and made him cry.

He had been on holiday to some African country, I can't remember which one and I made up some bullshit about the water being contaminated by radiation because of waste from plastic production being dumped in the lakes (I know, it was stupid). I think I claimed that the lakes irradiated everything around them and could give you cancer. I can't believe that it actually worked. He believed it and started crying.

Good times.

gorditakrunch

Hanging out with friends getting stoned, three of us went to get snacks while one stayed in the basement, found mini slim jims...i jokingly suggest to my friend that he should put a mini slim jim in his ass and then give it to our other friend in the basement, he goes "alright" and actually does it, gives it to the other friend when we go back down and he eats the slim jim, we all start laughing 'till he was super pissed and finally told him what happened to the slim jim. He threw a hissy fit and went home, we messed with him a lot now that I think about it, but who the hell eats an unwrapped slim jim anyway? Shoulda saw that coming.

I think technically the "worst" things I've ever done to people would be time i hit/started fights with friends of mine who didn't do anything wrong, but those aren't very entertaining stories, just dick moves.

Noob-Zer013

That reminds me of a very similiar story!

I can't take the credit for this story but it was a huge story in my high school. There was this group of 'punk' kids, one of them really didn't fit the group. Anyways, they were driving around getting stoned then decided to get some tacos. The one kid fell alseep after they got the tacos. One of those sick bastards decided to take his taco and actually masturbated inside of it. When the kid woke up, they offered him his taco and scarffed it down without hesitation. They all burst out laughing and told him what he just ate and he refused to believe it. For the rest of school, he was known for this. During lunch, people would stare and laugh while his reaction was, "What the are you looking at!?"

I think I'd die.

asddgd

Friend was hitting on my ex a couple years back, i kicked his ass and told him i "blacked out." Idiot still believes it

Jade

Died reading some of these stories. I don't have anything interesting enough to put up, but, I am now incredibly motivated to be an arsehole tomorrow.