What if brutalities are possible only in tag mode?

Postmortem

That would be a nice move to confuse the players trying to unlock them... Switch stance, tag command are in. :S I'm currently trying it out and i found out first move that can connect few hits, Cyrax's back plus x,y,x,y,x combo, works both in single and in tag modes, but stops after combo.

ive tried EVERY old input but none work :( im so sad.

this is how unlocking shoudl be though. TOUGH. someone will get it

I think there are not brutalities cause i erned the trophy "Complete-ality" described as "make one of each -ality finisher" (fatality, stage fatality and babality)

I think there are not brutalities cause i erned the trophy "Complete-ality" described as "make one of each -ality finisher" (fatality, stage fatality and babality)

as stated before, brutality has an announcer file, and theres extra spot on the guide cards. there in, just no one knows how to do them

Only four unfortunately, tried to continue to his old brutality but no connection, tryed legs and block too, but nothing, just 4

i wish they would add brutalities to this game that would be insane and this this game to a whole other level even though this game is insane how it is... i just hate how u gotta unlock everything,,,

idea... When you beat sho in ladder, your player does a sort of specific combo... Why not mimic that combo when it says finish him... Again just a thought ;)

idea... When you beat sho in ladder, your player does a sort of specific combo... Why not mimic that combo when it says finish him... Again just a thought ;)

From someone named Not A Good Idea, that was a pretty good idea.

+rep, just because I found that amazing.

It's a good idea but think its been tried, they were planning on putting brutalities in but for one reason or another didn't in the end, altho wouldn't put it past them to sneak new things in with the patch! Personally think the cyrax combo's a glitch but good luck guys