What Greases Your Gears?

Feb. 9 - Feb. 15 I am going on a trip to LA.

I am stoked as BALLS. It is going to be -50 celcius tonight, that is just sick....I keep looking on my phone at the LA weather and saying to myself 'soon....'.

I started to pack my bags, all shorts, t-shirts, mini skirts, summer flats, soooo excited for the hot weather and getting away from this ice age bullshizzle.

This trip was booked a long time ago, and, as fate would have it, wrestling is gonna be in town on the 9th at the Staples Center, baby, how fitting <3

Feb. 9 - Feb. 15 I am going on a trip to LA.

I am stoked as BALLS. It is going to be -50 celcius tonight, that is just sick....I keep looking on my phone at the LA weather and saying to myself 'soon....'.

I started to pack my bags, all shorts, t-shirts, mini skirts, summer flats, soooo excited for the hot weather and getting away from this ice age bullshizzle.

This trip was booked a long time ago, and, as fate would have it, wrestling is gonna be in town on the 9th at the Staples Center, baby, how fitting <3

Deface that Magic Johnson statue for me while you're there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Mutha f##kah say whaaaaaat??? Nah man it's kinda hard to be in the military and not smoke.

I hear ya... hard to quit when you're around people who smoke. I never did quit permanently when my wife was alive because she'd keep smoking and it'd drag me back in. I've quit for good now though.

I hear ya... hard to quit when you're around people who smoke. I never did quit permanently when my wife was alive because she'd keep smoking and it'd drag me back in. I've quit for good now though.

Exactly. Yeah sorry to hear about your wife, LC. She was a good person and will be missed. But yeah, as bad as smoking is for me.. I just like too much to quit now. I'm 21 and in the navy.. If I'm not drunk and smoking there's a problem :mullet:

I just got invited to smoke with cEvin Key of Skinny Puppy when they come here in a week.

Now that really greases my gears. It's one thing to meet one of your idols, but to actually hang out with em? That's fvcking awesome!

Visiting 3 patients who are like 20 minutes apart each and still be able to go to the mall without being late in Valentine's Day. That's a new record. Usually, it'd take me long in SNFs because of so many requirements.(Mostly because they are in homes and don't require me to write notes in the locations unlike the skilled facilities AKA SNFs.)

Also met some nice cute Asian guys yesterday at the club I go to. Unfortunately, they are all taken but they were inviting me to their gay Asian group. I want to come but I will see depending on my schedule. They actually do "retreats" which are actually trips for like one weekend each. They have it 4 times a year. I emailed the person who schedules those trips but no response yet. Anyways, at least I met new friends. ;)

Warm weather, FINALLY. I haven't seen this much sun in months. Didn't even have to wear a coat the last few days. It's about time, fck you, winter.

I like rain. I like it because it eases my headaches/migraines whenever I have them. It's supposed to rain nonstop tomorrow and they're calling for over two inches of rain. It's supposed to start tonight, go into tomorrow and end by six in the morning on Monday.

But it's also going to drop down like forty degrees as well, and THAT'S going to cause some sinus issues. FACK!

But, it's supposed to rain tomorrow, so I'm looking forward for that.

This tune:

"There once was a maiden from Stonebury Hollow.
She didn't talk much, but boy, did she swallow.
I had a nice lance that she sat upon.
The maiden from Stonebury who is also your mom."

I may have finally found a place to move to, yay. It's in my friend's building, cheaper than what I pay now, and has hard wood flooring, which is what I want, because cats and carpets don't mix. She is going to find out the price, and, if it affordable, I am going this week to have a look and decide if I want to move there.

I may have finally found a place to move to, yay. It's in my friend's building, cheaper than what I pay now, and has hard wood flooring, which is what I want, because cats and carpets don't mix. She is going to find out the price, and, if it affordable, I am going this week to have a look and decide if I want to move there.

Carpets are also bad for people with allergy issues. My mom had to 86 her carpet on doctor's recommendation after a series of allergy-related issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

The 4 instrumental members of As I Lay Dying are coming back with a new signer, and the band is now titled Wovenwar.
It's sad what Tim Lambesis did to himself, but I can't blame the band for wanting to continue their music.

Anyways, As I Lay Dying (the band) coming back with a new singer (even if they will not be going by As I Lay Dying anymore) greases my gears, as I've been itching for some new AILD music for some time now.

Here's to hoping that Wovenwar will be even better. :thrasher::thrasher::rock: