What game are you playing right now?

Final Fantasy 6 for the iPhone. I can truly say, this is the best Final Fantasy game I've played in life.

Have you ever beaten it? I like to think of it as one of the greatest games of all time. I think ive owned that game as the original, emulated, bought it on the iphone, and i had it when that sega smash cd or whatever came out. So good

Actually yes, we had it the same way. I had it on Sega smash pack vol1.
I beat it countless countless times when I was a kid. It's one of the only games I consider perfect.
I own the 2nd one but it just .. doesn't feel as nostalgic.
I'm trying to find out how to get it online and make it so the save feature doesn't screw up.
Lots of times I have to abruptly leave or go somewhere so if I was to playthrough without saving I'd be stopped plenty of times.
So whenever I find a better copy, I can play it again.
Who was your favorite character? I was always a sucker for Tao and Anri. The wizard types are just my thing. My least favorite is easily Khris. Never used her but for the battle after I got her.

All the time now! Weren't we suppose to quest together?

You mean the multiplayer? Have you been leveling up your characters? What kind of character are you using in single player?

I've been meaning to get back into DA:I. The Witcher 3, Far Cry 4 and Bloodborne are games I have to complete because I hate having unfinished games on my shelf. Right now, my gaming time is spent on Borderlands, MKX and Injustice.

Actually yes, we had it the same way. I had it on Sega smash pack vol1.
I beat it countless countless times when I was a kid. It's one of the only games I consider perfect.
I own the 2nd one but it just .. doesn't feel as nostalgic.
I'm trying to find out how to get it online and make it so the save feature doesn't screw up.
Lots of times I have to abruptly leave or go somewhere so if I was to playthrough without saving I'd be stopped plenty of times.
So whenever I find a better copy, I can play it again.
Who was your favorite character? I was always a sucker for Tao and Anri. The wizard types are just my thing. My least favorite is easily Khris. Never used her but for the battle after I got her.
Amon, Balbaroy, and Zylo. I always spent the time leveling them up and promoting, they get really good

Decided to play both Mario kart 7 & 8.
Everything seems to be great and fun until I get hit by a ****ing blue turtle shell -___-.

On console I bought dragon age inquisition. The game has been pretty good and addictive so far.

You mean the multiplayer? Have you been leveling up your characters? What kind of character are you using in single player?

I've been meaning to get back into DA:I. The Witcher 3, Far Cry 4 and Bloodborne are games I have to complete because I hate having unfinished games on my shelf. Right now, my gaming time is spent on Borderlands, MKX and Injustice.

I should probably be leveling up a bit more. My character is a mage!

Amon, Balbaroy, and Zylo. I always spent the time leveling them up and promoting, they get really good

Ah Zylo, he was always SO badass to me. Balbaroy was always really week to me but he was really well when I needed to fly over places.
Domingo, he was an amazing one. He was probably one of my strongest members.

Ah Zylo, he was always SO badass to me. Balbaroy was always really week to me but he was really well when I needed to fly over places.
Domingo, he was an amazing one. He was probably one of my strongest members.
I like zylo when he isnt promoted, way cooler when you first get him

I like zylo when he isnt promoted, way cooler when you first get him

Upgraded Zylo doesn't have the pizazz that OG Zylo has.
My most memorable moment was the carnival. That battle and town where it was held.. so much memory.

Just picked up Soul Caliber V for $3.75. I haven't played a SC game since the second one and I'm hyped to see what this one is going to be like.

732.gif

I've been playing Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend & Guilty Gear Xrd quite a bit these last couple days.

index.jpg

guilty-gear-xrd-sign-365389.11.jpg

Attachments

• guilty-gear-xrd-sign-365389.11.jpg
    guilty-gear-xrd-sign-365389.11.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 30