What game are you playing right now?

Well, I still have the Brady Games FFVIII strategy guide, so even though I pretty much know my way around the game, I still keep it handy just so I don't miss anything. As for the boss fight you're speaking of (I think you're referring to the battle against Sorceress Adel), try casting Regen on Rinoa, and only use abilities against Adel that target a single opponent (obviously, summoning GFs aside from Carbuncle and Cerberus are a BIG no-no). I DEFINITELY know my way around FF7 to the point where I don't need my Brady Games guide.

YOU play Final Fantasy? I never would have guessed

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

YOU play Final Fantasy? I never would have guessed

7 is by far my favorite, but I started losing interest in the series at around the time of FF12 (I have yet to finish that particular game; the complexity of that game, along with the side quests (which I traditionally took time to do in) turned out to be too much for me). Nonetheless, I still play some of the classic FFs to this day.

Last edited:
Been playing Ocarina Of Time Master Quest on Gamecube.
This is actually the first Time I've played it, I'm only use to the Original Gold cartridge version.

They did a good job on changing things up and throwing you off, but the fire temple is pissing me off, not cause the actual dungeon is super hard or anything, but because you have to constantly use Din's Fire and it uses up a shitload of magic and none of the pots or enemies ever drop any magic jars. So i'm running in circles whacking pots and dinosaurs like a crack fiend looking for magic.

Still though, fun game cant wait to see what they do to the water temple.

7 is by far my favorite, but I started losing interest in the series at around the time of FF12 (I have yet to finish that particular game; the complexity of that game, along with the side quests (which I traditionally took time to do in) turned out to be too much for me). Nonetheless, I still play some of the classic FFs to this day.

What are your thoughts on FF6 and FF10? Those are my faves

Well, since I started with 7 (I was a complete fighting game fanboy in 1997 and had no interest in RPGs prior to getting FF7 for Christmas that same year), I had to backtrack to FF6 (which took me about 5 years to finally get around to). I think 6 was rather interesting, and I have to admit, my favorite part of that game is its villain, Kefka (who even gives the Joker, one of my own favorite villains, a run for his money as far as evil clowns are concerned). It's been a while since I played FF10. I may still have a save file on my PS2 memory card. I really liked how you can control your summons. I'm still kinda stuck in the PS1 era as far as RPGs are concerned, though.

And for the record, my favorite all-time FF characters are the Turks from FF7.

I resumed Lego Marvel Superheroes because Origins keeps freezing on me. I finished the story, but, I was working on all my loose ends in free roam. The freezing is a problem loads of people have been having. It was fine for me up until near the end of story mode. It didn't freeze a lot, just here and there, but, now, wow, I had to restart my PS3 about 90 times yesterday, it pissed me off.

I resumed Lego Marvel Superheroes because Origins keeps freezing on me. I finished the story, but, I was working on all my loose ends in free roam. The freezing is a problem loads of people have been having. It was fine for me up until near the end of story mode. It didn't freeze a lot, just here and there, but, now, wow, I had to restart my PS3 about 90 times yesterday, it pissed me off.

I have never had this problem.

Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition, Bully, and Fable: The Lost Chapters.

Close to finishing Bully, really is one of the funnest games I've played; I love the school background and the dialogue in the game. Really hope those rumors of Bully 2 being in the works are true.

DukeNukem3D.jpg

Got the Megaton Edition. Well worth it for 10 bucks!

Whoever created Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon at Ubisoft, was probably high off their ass, but I'm glad that they did create it. :laugh:

My wife was like "Why do I feel like I'm in the 80s?"
Me: "Because you ARE in the 80s."

Such an amazing game for just $15.

10/10

Man, I got so many games on my backlog.

GTA5: haven't completed it yet
AC4: haven't completed it yet
Skate 3: haven't completed it yet
The Last of Us: survivor difficulty
Arkham Origins: I am the Night difficulty and challenge maps
Mass Effect 1: two more classes to complete
Resident Evil Revelations: infernal difficulty and unlocking all the characters in raid mode
Dead Space 2: hardcore difficulty
And I just discovered the awesomeness known as Marvel Pinball.

A lot of stuff to do.