What game are you playing right now?

El Shaddai, Ascension of the Metatron

I got it on sale for five dollars, and its gorgeous....

elshaddai32.jpg

Just beat Donkey Kong Country and I'm still wanting to play more, so I started Donkey Kong Country 2.

This game series is probably one of my favorites of all time.

I've been playing those too recently! DKC2 just might be the greatest video game of the SNES/Genesis era of gaming. I'm serious. Just a flawless game in every way.

But I want to know your honest opinions on DKC3. It's not a bad game, but man it just seems so shallow after playing it's predecessor. DKC2 had this really robust adventurous vibe to it, and the sinister looking map and music really made it feel like you were on a dangerous mission that you needed to complete. Also each world was unique from eachother, Rare was always good at meshing different themed places together.

And then when you jump into 3 its like Funky just drops off this unwanted fatass baby on you cause he's a lazy deadbeat, and it just doesnt seem as awesome. Kiddy kong is too slow and stupid (why not just bring back DK?) and the locations arent as interesting. Canadian riverside boat houses and lumberjacks? I'll take Pirates anyday. (The factory levels are cool though)

IDK, its still ok, but I've just never been attached to it like the other ones.

The Binding of Isaac. Such a great game and can't wait for the Remake. Just wish I knew more about the release date.

i have this urge to play earth worm jim hd remix from xbox live

anyone download it?

yeah I've got it on PSN.

Really good remake, everything looks so crisp and it plays just as good as you remember. You have the option to save your progress this time around, but you can still go through it old school arcade style if you want.

Still waiting on that EWJ4. (or at least a HD remix of 2)

yeah I've got it on PSN.

Really good remake, everything looks so crisp and it plays just as good as you remember. You have the option to save your progress this time around, but you can still go through it old school arcade style if you want.

Still waiting on that EWJ4. (or at least a HD remix of 2)

cool thanks. i will download it once i get more points. now if only ms can get battletoads from nintendo id be happy

I am currently re-playing Dishonored. One of my favorite first-person shooters. It's literally my second favorite FPS ever... It certainly has a lot of replay value to it and the DLC is also something to get. All three of them. I recommend it to anyone that seems interested in it but hasn't gotten it yet. You won't be sorry when playing it.

I am currently re-playing Dishonored. One of my favorite first-person shooters. It's literally my second favorite FPS ever... It certainly has a lot of replay value to it and the DLC is also something to get. All three of them. I recommend it to anyone that seems interested in it but hasn't gotten it yet. You won't be sorry when playing it.

Dishonored is an AWESOME game, but it isn't a First-person shooter, IMO.
Sure, you are able to shoot in first-person, but it's more of a stealth action-adventure game, rather than a FPS, since you can use the sword and magic powers such as blink (teleport), stop time and wind-blast in first-person view.
Shooting isn't the main feature of the game.
It's more like Thief, but with more weapons and supernatural powers.

Whenever someone says FPS, I think of DOOM, Halo, Killzone and COD and other games like those.

Last edited:
cool thanks. i will download it once i get more points. now if only ms can get battletoads from nintendo id be happy

While I prefer the original version, I'll admit the controller stick on XBOX/PS3 makes it awesome cause it feels smoother when you spin and shoot in all directions.