What game are you playing right now?

I'm playing through the horrid Fable 3 again. I wanted to try and get enough gold and still be good-guy king to everybody.

Beyond: Two Souls

Since I finally beat Grand Theft Auto 5, it's time to start playing this game that I had since Christmas.

So far, I'm liking the story and concept behind it, but I am not a fan that there's not a lot of chain sequences with the buttons. Like in Heavy Rain, you had at least five or more buttons or moving your joystick in a certain direction, in this game, there's like three actions you have to do and the rest is just watching Jodie do something.

I get that a lot of people are complaining that it's more of a movie than a game, but I was expecting more sequences of buttons.

And I had to somewhat ruin who Aiden was... Thanks a lot boyfriend of mine. All because I spoiled something from Diablo 3 that's to happen in the expansion, he gets me back by knowing who he is and toying around with me.

Fa-uck!

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

I'm liking it so far, but that's only because the first world is always plain boring shit.
Once you get past it the level design gets, dare I say, bananas.

Still don't like that they refuse to allow full control customization. If you use the dpad to move, you have to use the shoulder buttons to roll and jump. If you use the analog stick, you can use the X & Y buttons. Why can't I just have the classic pad/face button layout?

I finished Banner Saga and playing through it again. The art is simply beautiful from the animated sprites to the music. Having health and damage determined by one stat and the the way turn order works in combat takes a little adjustment, but otherwise combat seems pretty balanced. The traveling portion of the game feels like a simplified version of the Oregon Trail. The players is presented choices that can have long-term repercussions over the course of the game, but the but ultimate destination doesn't change. A sequel is planned so there is hope for features to be expanded and fill in the story gaps.

Devil Survivor is lengthier than I imagined.

I am playing Skullgirls again after not touching for months. I dig the new stages. Squigly is an interesting character, but I don't see myself using her all that much.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2

Very fun game, playing on Hard difficulty makes it all the funner. The beginning was kinda weak because combat was so scarce, mostly platforming, but it revs it up shortly afterward.

Also an extremely cool concept. It's awesome to see some of the enemies that tried to kill Gabriel in the first game, bow before him in the second.

I'm playing now Rabbit (Sega Saturn).
rabbit2.jpg