What are you watching right now?

Who's your favorite girl?

Mine was Buckwild but I'm not sure which season it was

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Damn, don't think I remember season 1 at all. Guess I only remember season 2 then lol

I just finished streaming Pride & Prejudice & Zombies! I actually really liked it :)
Definitely recommend it to people who are fans of Jane Austen's books and/or zombie movies.

Corpse Party.
93956.jpg

I got finished watching Carrie (1976) and Star Wars The Force Awakens (for the first time). I can't lie, I enjoyed Carrie a heck of a lot more. Not because Force Awakens was bad (because it was Freaking amazing), but going back to watch Carrie for a second time after literally God knows how many years (probably 10-12) was extremely refreshing. I really love that movie. It's funny how your view on certain movies change years later after you've begun to actually pay close attention to the story in movies. However, the 1976 version has turned me off from wanting to watch the 2002 and 2013 versions.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
I thought it was phenomenal. All these bad reviews are kind of suspicious. Or maybe people don't like comic book movies that requires brain usage to understand. Faithful to the lore and sets up endless directions for the franchise.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
I thought it was phenomenal. All these bad reviews are kind of suspicious. Or maybe people don't like comic book movies that requires brain usage to understand. Faithful to the lore and sets up endless directions for the franchise.

Same. I think it gave people the Metal Gear Solid 5 or Fallout 4 Effect where it wasn't bad or horrible at all, but the hype behind what people thought it would be vs what it actually became was a problem. So much should've been left out of the news leading up to it like we should've never know anyone but Batman, Superman, and Lex were in the movie. Wonder Woman could've been a surprise like Scarlett Witch in Iron Man 2. The others should've never been mentioned. They should've never shown Doomsday. Imagine if all of that was a secret before the movie came out? This was the same problem Amazing Spider-Man 2 had when it came out. Overall, ready for the rest of the DCCU movies now.

Same. I think it gave people the Metal Gear Solid 5 or Fallout 4 Effect where it wasn't bad or horrible at all, but the hype behind what people thought it would be vs what it actually became was a problem. So much should've been left out of the news leading up to it like we should've never know anyone but Batman, Superman, and Lex were in the movie. Wonder Woman could've been a surprise like Scarlett Witch in Iron Man 2. The others should've never been mentioned. They should've never shown Doomsday. Imagine if all of that was a secret before the movie came out? This was the same problem Amazing Spider-Man 2 had when it came out. Overall, ready for the rest of the DCCU movies now.

Agreed. Add Grand Theft Auto V to that list. Well, the game was recieved well but I felt like it was overhyped for what we ended up with. Decent game at anyrate.

But back to Dawn of Justice. I'm with you right there. There was too much exposure indeed. But regardless, it was a very good film to start the franchise with. I just hope these reviews don't hurt the series in anyway. I want more Batffleck. He was great along with Henry Cavil, Gal Gadot, and Jesse Eisenberg.

I am watching The Winx Club. I'm doing this thing that many people are doing on Netflix and binge watching the entire series.

Yes, I enjoy watching a cartoon about fairies.

I love playing violent video games, I have an obsession with heavy metal music, I enjoy watching horror movies and such and still... I got a soft spot for the girl in me to enjoy all these dainty princess stuff like fairies.

And there's seven seasons, I'm already in season 2.

This man knows what's up.

Are you caught up on the manga?

The last thing I read from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure was actually finishing Part 7: Steel Ball Run and that was a little more than a year ago. I never started on Part 8: JoJoLion, at all yet. And yes, I actually read all of the Parts of the Original JoJo Timeline (1-6), plus owned JJBA: All-Star Battle on a family member's PS3.

Very nice.

I'm on part 6 right now and wanna say I'm like 25% through it? What's your favorite part?

Jotaro pummeling the hell out of Steely Dan for 20 seconds straight, the final battle against DIO and for sake of those who still haven't watched or read the series of Diamond is Unbreakable and later Parts, I'm not gonna spoil it. Also here is my favorite list of saddest deaths from Parts 1-3:

Jonathan Joestar (Phantom Blood)
Caesar Zeppeli (Battle Tendency)
Iggy (Stardust Crusaders)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Stardust Crusaders)