WBID - Help needed

USSCrazybat

Hello all,

Got Injustice, lovin' the sheet out of it, but I can't sign into my WBID in the settings menu. When both my brother and I were signed in - he uses the parent account - the WBID was lit up and available. He clicked on it and it opened without a fuss. When I clicked on it it said that "This account cannot be used with WBID" and whenever I sign in on my own the WBID section is greyed out and inaccessible. I have already set my account to "adult" and nothing's happened. Please help!

Google WBID and set it up online using a real computer. If you signed up for the old MK site your log ins the same

Yes, I already have a normal WBID - but somehow my XBL profile is incompatible. Are there things I need to enable or something?

Yes, I already have a normal WBID - but somehow my XBL profile is incompatible. Are there things I need to enable or something?

I know this sounds dumb but just keep trying to sign in.. I had the same issue and after multiple attempts it just worked.. no idea what was causing the hang up our how it righted it self but it does work if you just keep trying..

Fixed it! After going onto the Gotham City Imposters forum - the WBID section in that options menu is absent for me too - you just have to go to system-console settings-language and locale-locale, and I changed it from UK to US and boom! I am now a happy camper.