Update on DLC Poll

iViTal

775733354.jpg

Red Hood :hail:

zatanna wins.... I don't even know who she is but the bandwagon fans are strong with this one <(-_-)>

Ignoring the top 2 votes (Red Hood and Zatanna), I'm surprised that Static has the 3rd highest vote in the poll, although not being able to get into this one, but will be possible for making it to a what if possible sequel, Injustice 2.

I wanna see what NRS does with Zatanna. I hope Powergirl makes it too.

Who I really want are Black Canary and The Huntress.

I wonder what Zatanna's unique clash dialogue when she fights against Batman, Nightwing (Dick Grayson), and more particularly, Raven (as Zatanna was the one who adviced the League to not help her, sensing her demonic blood within the child, if I recall in the comics).

Zatanna should be like Dr Strange from UMvC3.

But I have a feeling she'll just be a Raven clone, long range grabs, semi decent zoning tools, teleports..... (If she comes to actually be released)

I wonder what Zatanna's unique clash dialogue when she fights against Batman, Nightwing (Dick Grayson), and more particularly, Raven (as Zatanna was the one who adviced the League to not help her, sensing her demonic blood within the child, if I recall in the comics).
and don't forget Catwoman.

Give or take Superman, too.

Does this even matter?
According to the last poll where Batgirl was dead last, we can confirm that Blue Beetle is the next dlc character.

As long as Sub-Zero gets a Killer Frost skin.

OR better yet Killer Frost gets a Sub-Zero skin.
Instant main