UMK3 Tournament at ECC11, May 27th

EWAShock

The next UMK3 tournament is going to be held on Saturday May 27th, 2006 at 8 on the Break in Dunellen NJ for ECC11. Players, please show up and make this thing happen. I want enough players to actually hold a tournament for money. Be there early for warm ups and the tournament will most likely start around 7PM. This is probably the biggest tournament of the year in which UMK3 will be featured as a side game.

Shit, I wish I could attend, but I live on the other side of the planet. Good to see you're still around, dude. It's been a longtime since I saw you last. Still making those uber fantastic combo vids?! They are the best!

If anybody has seen Ewashocks vids, then you can bet he's holding a great comp. I really hope it all goes through for ya, guy :D

Dude, please tell me your going to be holding a comp in this summer, and that they're still going to be around next year. These comps seem so awesome, and I'd hate it if I never get the chance. If I can, I may even bring a few friends (who aren't the best, but rather good). This one is right after my birthday (by 9 days) and ffs, I'm only turning 15. At that age, the only chance I get of coming down is in the summer :(. But in all hopefulness, I hope that your tournies will get some recognition, and that people will come to it :).

ChiefThunder said:
Shit, I wish I could attend, but I live on the other side of the planet. Good to see you're still around, dude. It's been a longtime since I saw you last. Still making those uber fantastic combo vids?! They are the best!

If anybody has seen Ewashocks vids, then you can bet he's holding a great comp. I really hope it all goes through for ya, guy :D

We have another one in the works about to be released. The craziness continues.

DreemerNJ said:
ChiefThunder said:

We have another one in the works about to be released. The craziness continues.

Shit, man!

Now I remember where I know you from? You compile those extraordinary combo videos of classic MK figths with EWAshock and there was another dude, um... Kahn or something. I can't quite remember.

Do you guys still have that site? I finally get cable in like 2 days (bout fuckin time too) so i can at long last watch ALL the combo vids you all have there.

Link me up please, DNJ? :lol: