Umk3 Possible sound pack mods???

S0MER

Hey forum i know modding is sometimes frowned apon but do you guys think it would be cool to replace the MK2011 announcers voice with the umk3 announcers voice i mean it would be kind of easy considering the fact that all the fighters from this game are from umk3 exept for quan chi and kratos. idk i just would rather have the originals announcers voice say finish him or fatality

Hey forum i know modding is sometimes frowned apon but do you guys think it would be cool to replace the MK2011 announcers voice with the umk3 announcers voice i mean it would be kind of easy considering the fact that all the fighters from this game are from umk3 exept for quan chi and kratos. idk i just would rather have the originals announcers voice say finish him or fatality
you know alot of MK fans were not pleased with the way the Announcer would call out the characters names when you selected a fighter also when the announcer would call out the Finish Him/Her phrase or even Fatality there is a lag on the voice of the announcer which kinda upsetted alot of MK fans i personally dont have a problem with it but i can see your point..i like the fact they brought back the Shao Khan Laugh when you select the classic music when selecting the stage or when you continuesly upercut your opponet although i havnt herd the "Outstanding" or "Execellent" in the game which i kinda miss hearing when your performing a combo or even upercuting your opponet... i wouldnt mind if they did do that with with MK9 using the UMK3 or 2 announcer although they would have to modify it because its a different counterpart..if they did it with the classic music i dont see why they couldnt do it.

the announcer is so crappy in MK9,he sounds like a stupid fat ugly troll. I would love to have the MK3 one back. His voice was so chill, yet badass at the same time. also the character select music,it really sucks in MK9. Trilogy/MK3 had the best.

screw modding, Boon should release an "Old School Audio Pack" for the next DLC

the announcer is so crappy in MK9,he sounds like a stupid fat ugly troll. I would love to have the MK3 one back. His voice was so chill, yet badass at the same time. also the character select music,it really sucks in MK9. Trilogy/MK3 had the best.

screw modding, Boon should release an "Old School Audio Pack" for the next DLC
They should definetly make a Old School Audio pack for DLC that would be awesome to see

You know the announcer sucks if they have to include different voice variations of the iconic phrases that we have loved to hear. I say release Steve Ritchie as DLC. Problem is, we wont be able to hear Skarlet and Quan Chi's name being called. As well as Kratos for PS3 users.

Problem is, we wont be able to hear Skarlet and Quan Chi's name being called. As well as Kratos for PS3 users.
oh well, just have the new announcer do those, and everything else Steve Ritchie. It wont be that
out of place.

also the DLC Audio pack should include classic music, sound effects, and character voices as well.
not just the announcer.

New Shao Kahn is way better than the old one, in my opinion. And he talks during a fight only when he is in fact at the stage, like the arena and that other room.

You would think someone would of came out with something like this by now for ppl to download and upload to the game. This is why I pray to god we get a PC version

New Shao Kahn is way better than the old one, in my opinion. And he talks during a fight only when he is in fact at the stage, like the arena and that other room.

I agree! New Shao Khan is wayyyyyyyyy better!

:D