Ultimate MK Artist

Yeah I know about this guy. I'd have fav. all of his work by now if temptation hadn't stopped me. Someday... I hope I get as good as artists like this guy... Ii got a long way to go. :cry:

I find his work like... 20/10 which says something.

I actually find good artists like this inspiring, its wanting to be like them that drives me to the challenge and remind why I haven't given up on art so far.... :D

Though I wish university was better then it was. I'm the best artist in my class... That is so disappointing...

Yeah, I've been busy pouring over his work.. Not copying, but analyzing every single point, line and curve. Hopefully I will learn something that will help me keep my drawings from looking flat. :)

His style reminds me of Weapon X on my gallery site.

Don't be discouraged, Mal. My philosophy is this: I see someone whose work is of that calibur and turn it into a personal drive to push yourself onward.

Seeing Scorpionblaze's work has given me a few creative ideas to work on this weekend :)

edit to add: Mal, have you tried looking at some PS tutorial sites?

Why don't you look up a learn-to-draw comic bool help guide book thingy Mal?

Thats what I did, and it improved my body drawings 50% at least. :D

Wow he is good, i should get out my pencils again, im better at it then computer...though i do love photshop now.

i give all his stuff 10/10 perfect score

now that i think about it i joined D.A. a while ago, time to submit stuff.

this puts everything i've ever mustered to absolute shame. this isn't inspirational for me though, it's demotivating. shows me just how far i have to go. in fact i haven't DRAWN anything in the litteral sense in far too long. ugh.

my talent curses and taunts me with what it could be, if only i weren't such a lazy ass.

but to be honest malitor, i find that much of your work puts me to shame as well. you should be proud :wink:

Another problem which is the downfall of many ametuer artist - equiptment. With the right tools and the knowledge of how to use them you can be good.

The other thing is training. This guy looks like someone at least properly taught him something about art. Most of my training had to be done alone (85% self-trained because no-one ever teaches you anything in education ¬_¬').

Lastly, he knows how to use PS. I know how to use PS, but not proberly. Even with tutorials I still can't use it right. Well I can't use it all right now anyway (I so got to get my evil bro for damaging the disk sometimes... ¬_¬').