Twitter Updates from Ed Boon/NRS for MKX

A guy under Nightwolf Khan bother me, his hat in particular. Remind me of big fat Smoke guy from GTA San Andreas.

I can only make out one silhouette that sort of resembles a cyborg. They'd definitely pick Cyrax over Sektor in the roster if they had to have one or the other I'd think... If Sektor isn't in this game, omfg. I'm stressing myself out.

Look at Scorpion's version select "adds Demon Fire, Hell Ball & Flame Aura" - that's 3 fire based special moves. Left icon looks like a sword attacks and right as fiery kunai.
Some specials might be universal for every version of character, right? So what Scorpion have left that non based on fire, swords and his kunai? Only teleport and scissors slide? Will he have his infamous "get over here" kunai throw in every version?

I have a feeling this is the game we were gonna get after Armageddon but got MK vs. DC instead

From what Ed Boon said, the game starts right after MK9 and spans to 25 years after it. If thats the case then characters like Johnny and Sonya would have to be playable. Or maybe everything happens 25 years into the future and we get flashbacks of the past, in that way some of the original cast would be there in the game, but not playable. This 24 roster size is very worrisome.

I wonder if we'll get Smoke in this game. I mean, I know he died at the end of MK9 - But he's come back from death before. *fingers crossed*

I dont know... that Silhouette under D'VORAH looks pretty skeletal... MEAT is making a come back... ;)

I can only make out one silhouette that sort of resembles a cyborg. They'd definitely pick Cyrax over Sektor in the roster if they had to have one or the other I'd think... If Sektor isn't in this game, omfg. I'm stressing myself out.
I actually think they will pick Sektor over Cyrax as cyborg.
Both Cyrax & Sektor human versions received a good reception from the fans, and with story being as long as 25 years and Cyrax's wish to stay a human and a need for afro character after Jax's death, Cyrax will most likely be turned into human in story mode and Sektor will remain a cyborg.

Re: boon hints sotry dialog?

Fvck.
That. No. Freddy Krueger being canon is maximum wrong imo

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

The person under D'Vorah could be Skarlett like somebody already said, but it also could be Sektor.
Sektor goes insane after MK4 and gets REAL heavy into the tech shit. He may have altered his body to appear less human and more robotic

The space between the shoulders and the torso could be pipes, or an exosekeleton

Terminator-Robot.jpg

Arnold Shwarzsektor in Mortal Kombat? Finally.
This bastard Raiden probably knew about Skynet's time travels and imprisoned John Connor to use T-800 against Shinnok. Smart guy.

Arnold Shwarzsektor in Mortal Kombat? Finally.
This bastard Raiden probably knew about Skynet's time travels and imprisoned John Connor to use T-800 against Shinnok. Smart guy.

Did you even read his post? he was talking as if Sektor started to look more like that as an example. He wasn't asking for Arnold wtf lol

not to ruin the fun, but those silhouettes could just be pictures taken of the development team blacked out >.> or just random.