TRMK Rivalries

ByrdBrain

This is the thread for all you disagree with or argue with alot but still respect at the same time

Mines is IViTaL and Yung we haven't been at it much recently but at the same time we have each others backs and often go at it for shits and giggles.

Subz 711 and Araknyd Commander, especially the former

We butted heads a lot in the MK10 Wishlist thread

But it's all good :mullet:

I still can't comprehend why Jade closed that thread no one was buthurt, as far as I knew, and we are all mature adults, for gods sake you would think we would be able to take a bit of hate.

I still can't comprehend why Jade closed that thread no one was buthurt, as far as I knew, and we are all mature adults, for gods sake you would think we would be able to take a bit of hate.

there is always the venting thread wherever it is

If you read the rules of the forum, it would be very easy to comprehend.

There is a difference between discussing who we butt heads with but still like and making a thread discussing what members we hate.

If you are still going to be butthurt about it, cool, but nothing is changing. You could have been mature and just messaged for an explanation.