TRMK Forum Theme Redesign

TJHooker

BANALITY
...i mean why all pages showing grey on the background, instead of white as usual...is it just me or its like for everybody? ...seems like it started to look frustrating black fonts on the grey background...kinda odd if you ask me...

Re: What happened to TRMK forums?

I think your flux capacitor in your monitor is starting to go out, depending on how old it is you might need to adjust your power to 1.21 Jigawatts.

I kid, I think Pat is updating / altering the forums.

Last edited:

ah i see it...alright take your time, just had to make sure its not my OWn problem! good luck with that ;)

I just hope it doens't go to far and look like other forums with little oh words and a darker background.-_O

Still making adjustments, but be sure to list me any problem areas you see that I may have missed.

I like these tweaks. It's much more visually appealing, and easier to read.

You have the ability to do themes (color) for these boards?

We do, but we haven't opened up other themes just because they are hard to maintain.

That's the goal, got a few more to finish up and I think it'll be far easier to read overall.

well...its not much easier to read for me...i'd suggest making fonts more bold type, so it'd make text more noticeable...if its white font, than just make it more bold type...thats it...

Pat you still need to change the Poll font, and the font where it says "show my signature". And I guess the font where it says (# members and # guests)

Pat is doing some changes, he should be done soon, just a few last things he is fixing up.

Patience, my children =)

When I saw the dragon logo pop up as the read/unread icons, I just... I think I peed a little.

When I saw the dragon logo pop up as the read/unread icons, I just... I think I peed a little.

That's pretty awesome isn't it? I need to get some special icons for the Thread icons now too but that'll be a bit harder.

I think I made all the adjustments mentioned to me so far that I missed, be sure to reply here if you find anymore. It's 2am here now and I'm going to bed.

Last edited: