Tremor... leaked?

Completely agree.

Also, I don't get this person's obsession with Sonya. If you don't like her so much, why do you insist on mentioning her in every single comment on every thread and going as far as mentioning her in your username? Bit sad, really.

Also, claiming that Johnny & Sonya are boring and then going on to talk about how much you want Kai, Sektor & Tremor is a bit contradictory. Wouldn't really classify those characters as unique or interesting in the slightest.

I like the stories and the designs of those characters, they offer me so much more than the boring humans, but if you think otherwise you think otherwise, THIS is my opinion, and it stays that way.

Sorry for the double post but are you bloody kidding? Sub-Zero, Reptile and Ermac are classified as ninjas by Ed Boon and the game designers, so your little input is extremely invalid.

Also kid, this isn't Avatar. Geokinesis is the correct term. There is no 'Earthbending' in Mortal Kombat. Don't understand where you're coming from with the dive kick reference either, she's had that move in one game and you use it to represent her entire moveset.

Are all Kitana fans such hard-y persons? Really i'd fled from Mortal Kombat Online because Kitana fans were so harsh and evil there...

You attack us because we dislike the humans, but you do the same to us for our favorites. You are nothing better.

Kitana isn't even my favourite character, but I like how you generalize an entire fan base based on a few people.

We? Are you Ermac now? Speak for yourself, not others. It's a bit hypocritical you come on these forums and bash Sonya in every comment you make and then cry when you receive the same treatment.

Sorry for the double post but are you bloody kidding? Sub-Zero, Reptile and Ermac are classified as ninjas by Ed Boon and the game designers, so your little input is extremely invalid.

Also kid, this isn't Avatar. Geokinesis is the correct term. There is no 'Earthbending' in Mortal Kombat. Don't understand where you're coming from with the dive kick reference either, she's had that move in one game and you use it to represent her entire moveset.

OK agreeed about the Geokineses, my mistake, I used the wrong term. However Ermac, Sub-zero,scorpion etc are not that similar that they used to be. I mean c'mmon you can't say that thses characters are basically the same one in different colours. Should i post videos from all their move lists in MK9? I guess if you played MK9 you already know the differences. If we would talk about MK3 then I would agree 100%

Btw, when I m saying that I would prefer Tremor over sonya in the game I m not saying that this is what's going/should happen. As I said before: "If sonya an Johny are in the game I m going to be happy for you"

Well she did use the dive kick and I used it as an example.

Kitana isn't even my favourite character, but I like how you generalize an entire fan base based on a few people.

We? Are you Ermac now? Speak for yourself, not others. It's a bit hypocritical you come on these forums and bash Sonya in every comment you make and then cry when you receive the same treatment.

Every comment? Only in this topic darlin, not everywhere. Read better.

I never said that they were the same. I'm just saying that there are better characters that deserve to be in the game more than a recurring cast of ninjas with similar outfits and storylines. I'm aware they're getting more different as each game comes out, and I'm happy with that. I actually like some of the ninjas, believe it or not. My problem was also never with their movesets, I've never once stated that their moves are the same.

I don't care if Tremor is in the game or not, as long as another brilliant character is not sacrificed in order to do so. As for Sonya & Johnny, I don't want Johnny in the game because I never really liked him, and I think Cassie's moveset & personality is extremely similar to Johnny. Sonya on the other hand bares little to no resemblance to Cassie other than their physical appearances.

I never said that they were the same. I'm just saying that there are better characters that deserve to be in the game more than a recurring cast of ninjas with similar outfits and storylines. I'm aware they're getting more different as each game comes out, and I'm happy with that. I actually like some of the ninjas, believe it or not. My problem was also never with their movesets, I've never once stated that their moves are the same.

I don't care if Tremor is in the game or not, as long as another brilliant character is not sacrificed in order to do so. As for Sonya & Johnny, I don't want Johnny in the game because I never really liked him, and I think Cassie's moveset & personality is extremely similar to Johnny. Sonya on the other hand bares little to no resemblance to Cassie other than their physical appearances.

Ok then it's my fault cause I actually misunderstood what you said.

I have to diasgree on that and say that I love the "ninja" characters. On the other hand, I want to see some variety as well. Actually the thing tht makes me nervous is the roster capacity. If we only get 26-27 characters, I think many people are going to be dissapointed

Totally agree on the Sonya/Johny thing. I also believe that Johny is not going to make it cause he is somehow a "comedy" character and MKX looks really dark

To be honset the only character I would hate to see in MKX is Liu Kang( and I ve said that many times). His personality was never interesting to me. However I understand that other people like him and I have nothing against them.

Yeah, all good. It's easy to misunderstand people through text. No harsh feelings man! :)

I like some ninja characters too, but I too would like some variety, and that was my issue in the first place. As for the roster being fairly limited, I also worry about some really deserving characters missing out.

I 100% agree with you here. I despise Liu Kang & everything about him. Such a boring, poorly designed character. But I understand everyone has their own tastes, but I still feel they should just keep him dead and use this brilliant opportunity for a new protagonist.

Yeah, all good. It's easy to misunderstand people through text. No harsh feelings man! :)

I like some ninja characters too, but I too would like some variety, and that was my issue in the first place. As for the roster being fairly limited, I also worry about some really deserving characters missing out.

I 100% agree with you here. I despise Liu Kang & everything about him. Such a boring, poorly designed character. But I understand everyone has their own tastes, but I still feel they should just keep him dead and use this brilliant opportunity for a new protagonist.

Give me Shinnok Damn it! Not liu Kang :bubbrubb: LOL

Well, only time will tell what is going to happen. All the speculation is driving me crazy though :bird:
Hope this is going to be the best MK ever for everyone!

Anyway, gotta go. Take care man! :)

Yes! I really want Shinnok.

Yep, we only have 2 more months & the speculation is driving me insane. I hope so, too!

Alright man, you too. :)

I use to say bending too. Not everyone is aware of the Geo/Cryo/Hydro/Pyro/Photo -kinesis terms so some people might not understand me, and manipulation is such a horrible word.

For example, my username "Cryo" comes from the greek word "Κρύο" which means "Cold", and it's pronounced like "Kree-aw".

Last edited:
Ed Boon is in full on troll mode today, his latest retweet:

"@Zim_Ko [MENTION=633]noob[/MENTION]de did it make your day Komplete? EB: Yes! It put a Tremor on my RAINy day and cleared away all the smoke.

He replied: "This image is not real." Ie he said the image is fake, but the possibility of Tremor being in the game is not. If Tremor didn't have any chance, he'd worded it differently imho.

I use to say bending too. Not everyone is aware of the Geo/Cryo/Hydro/Pyro/Photo -kinesis terms so some people might not understand me, and manipulation is such a horrible word.

For example, my username "Cryo" comes from the greek word "Κρύο" which means "Cold", and it's pronounced like "Kree-aw".

Funny thing is that these words have Greek origin and I'm Greek,, so it's kind of Ironic that I used other words. LOL. BTW it's awsome that u use a greek word man. Thanks!!!

Funny thing is that these words have Greek origin and I'm Greek,, so it's kind of Ironic that I used other words. LOL. BTW it's awsome that u use a greek word man. Thanks!!!

Well most of these established words come from ancient greek so it makes sense for them to be kind of outdated.

I'd love to speak your language, it's in my to-learn list.

Well most of these established words come from ancient greek so it makes sense for them to be kind of outdated.

I'd love to speak your language, it's in my to-learn list.

ok I can help a bit:

Καλημέρα "Kaleemera" stands for good morning
Καληνύχτα "Kaleeneehta" stands for good night

If you want to ask about another word, feel free to do so.

Actually if you google the words I m preety sure you can find a much better explenation on how to pronounce them.

Thanks, it's really an honor to know that people are still interested in your language despite the current bad situation in the country. :D
Man always wanted to visit Argentina and see places like Teatro Colon, Plaza de Mayo, La Boca etc. You have a really nice country man.

You know, despite that I don't care for Tremor as much as most people do... had this thing be real, I'd be down to play as him.

I'll always give characters I don't like a chance if they return for this game... But I really am not a fan of this character. I'd rather see Tasia in, heck even No-Face over Tremor.