Tremor!!! (also Liu Kang and Tanya)

And people say that they couldn't do any better with the post MK3 characters! For eff's sake, they did something with Tremor, and there are people who claim they couldn't do something with Rain. Tanya, yay.

Beautiful. And tragic.

tumblr_m93gqgsZMO1rdutw3o1_500.gif

Your signature confused the hell out of me, but then I couldn't stop laughing XD

The gut that leaked the picture with Sonya and Johnny taking to Jax told me Tremor was in at that time. I posted what he messaged me a few weeks back but it flew over everyones head. I dont think it was a lucky guess.

uploadfromtaptalk1426906614413.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Congratulations for Tanya fans! They've been so let down that we didn't had a clue about her inclusion and now she's in. Cool! One more female to the roster. They just should have given her a different hair, she looks like Mileena.

And people say that they couldn't do any better with the post MK3 characters! For eff's sake, they did something with Tremor, and there are people who claim they couldn't do something with Rain. Tanya, yay.

Beautiful. And tragic.

Tremor always had potential but most people wrote him off as another generic palette swap. Hopefully that won't be the case here.

I saw rocky.... Was pretty young do I don't remember it that well.. But I thought Carl was the character in predator... Or is that his real name?

[MENTION=6310]Tanyas Husband[/MENTION] oh I wouldn't know because i didn't get that game (although I started playing it since its free, I wouldn't know who the DLC were) I just remember how in MK9 the DLC didn't speak... But because they're still in development I hope they have some VA's assigned

That's his real name. He played Apollo in Rocky and was in the Predator movie. I think that's pretty cool, TBH.

Nice, just nice. It's been said before, but I'll say it again, it sucks that this definitely hurts Fujin, Reiko, Havik, Smoke, Cyrax and Sektor's chances. But it's still awesome, can't really complain. Now that Tanya's in the game we finally get that transgender character we were all clamoring for! Yummy.

The gut that leaked the picture with Sonya and Johnny taking to Jax told me Tremor was in at that time. I posted what he messaged me a few weeks back but it flew over everyones head. I dont think it was a lucky guess.

View attachment 7942

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
I remember reading post on TYM (when Johnny, Sonya, and Jax leaked) from a poster who I can't remember saying that the leaked roster was legit and Tanya and Tremor were dlc. Huh

Nice, just nice. It's been said before, but I'll say it again, it sucks that this definitely hurts Fujin, Reiko, Havik, Smoke, Cyrax and Sektor's chances. But it's still awesome, can't really complain. Now that Tanya's in the game we finally get that transgender character we were all clamoring for! Yummy.

no way smoke and fujin are not in the next pack. too high demand for fujin, smoke too popular. although for the case of smoke, even though I prefer him as human, I would just love it if we got a cyborg unit with the variations of sektor cyrax and smoke, otherwise I don't see them making both ketchup and mustard, it will be all three like that, or one cyborg and smoke as human

Awesome. a tremor looks awesome and Jason predator are great. Tanya looks Egyptian in my opinion, don't know how I feel but I do think her yellow outfit has wornout its welcome.

It'll be nice to finally see Tremor on the roster. I would of preferred Fujin or Reiko over Tanya but she'll work. Good Stuff.

could liu kang go in the where the random slot is maybe when you unlock him it goes away like a unlokable which goes to what shawn said the radom select being gone that leave an open spot for one more person maybe someone like fujin? it only wishfull thinking but you may never know

I had a feeling Tanya would be DLC. They need a female, right? She was a likely candidate. I'm not digging her head or anything around it, but something about it could change before she's released.

I'm happy for Tremor fans. I've never really had an interest in him, but I expected him to be DLC.

I'm fine with Predator and Jason. I couldn't have asked for anyone better I guess.

But I seriously exploded when I saw Tanya on Twitter. My friend wouldn't let me on the computer for 10 minutes, and I completely broke my phone this morning, so I had no way of actually seeing her for 10 minutes. That was 10 minutes of pure torture and excitement.

How do you guys like Tremor's looks? Are you happy with it? Is it what you expected, or is it better or worst?

Best of both worlds. From what little we've seen, he has a great balance of "ninja" and golem. Still need to see his face though. I hope he doesn't have a completely human face. Maybe like a rocked out brow or something.