Tower Challenge 269 nearly impossible

Spam B,F,1

Its all I did, JUMP when he toss the hammer and just use the enhanced when you can, the worst part is when another Shao Kahn comes

275 is annoying, but its with Ermac at least, combo them to oblivion (I had to learn one to do it)

End game almost made me break my controller

I can probably do 3 Goro's easily can anyone tell me if the character on 269 and 275 are preset.

The only challenge you are allowed to choose a character is on challenge #300

I tried a few times then gave up to sleep, Im not sure Im trying again without learning a combo that works on those bastards... its like they got almost immunity to staggering, argh

What exactly is the challenge #300? Something really sick i guess.

actually its a flesh pitt mileena..... to me thats not worth 300 stages. im doing it only because i want a challenge some people have said if you complete the tower without buying past anything you get a diffrent prize. so far i havent seen any evidence on that

Try this, BloodyJesus.

Just spam Stryker's pistol. Keep distance from Shao Kahn (for this you might use the enhanced pistol when they appear). If Shao Kahn tries to throw a lance, the pistol will stuff it with it's second shot. If Shao Kahn throws the hammer, the pistol won't stuff it but you can jump the hammer before it hits you and start spamming the pistol again.

Goro, Kintaro, Mileena and Shao Kahn all on one lifebar

Also you get some debuffs thrown at you making you do less damage while Shao Kahn throws damage buff and regeneration on the opponents :\

I managed to get to Mileena once, died and gave up

Also you get some debuffs thrown at you making you do less damage while Shao Kahn throws damage buff and regeneration on the opponents :\

I managed to get to Mileena once, died and gave up

shao kahn looks really hard when he does that javeline spear move.

275 is annoying, but its with Ermac at least, combo them to oblivion (I had to learn one to do it)

End game almost made me break my controller
I wanna try and stay away from the Tower. Last time I got stuck on something in a game for more than 20 minutes, I DID break my controller. But it made me feel alot better.

*Stuck on Skate 2 Challenge 'Can You Spell G-I-R-L*
"**** You. You ******* cheater! There's no way in hell you landed that! Lets see how tough you are after this!"
*Throws controller on cement floor and stomps on it twice. Picks it up and throws it back down*
"Yeah *****, **** You, You **** ******"
True story. Needless to say I get mad at my video games. Why I broke my controller instead of the game, I don't know.

The way, it's pratice and training a lot with Stryker in Training Mode, discover his long sequence combos, and put a hell of fight against Shao Kahn 1, 2, and , pray to have at least 50% of health bar against the Shao Kahn 3, the last one.

I wanna try and stay away from the Tower. Last time I got stuck on something in a game for more than 20 minutes, I DID break my controller. But it made me feel alot better.

*Stuck on Skate 2 Challenge 'Can You Spell G-I-R-L*
"**** You. You ******* cheater! There's no way in hell you landed that! Lets see how tough you are after this!"
*Throws controller on cement floor and stomps on it twice. Picks it up and throws it back down*
"Yeah *****, **** You, You **** ******"
True story. Needless to say I get mad at my video games. Why I broke my controller instead of the game, I don't know.

...I'd hate to see you lose against a spammer online. xD

Just spamming the gun attack is enough really, but its DAMN CHEAP

Not like the AI isnt cheapest as hell with bosses...