Tower Challenge 269 nearly impossible

Kelsper

I don't lose to spammers. I rage quit. The only thing worse then losing to a spammer is a Noob-Tube One Man Army Camper. xD

I remember losing my (to be) first nuke after 24 kills out of 25 to a noobtube that flew across half the map from a guy in a building with One Man Army. Let's just say I was little pissed. :p

Mike Riazy

Balls of Steel
You can jump over the Boss. Usually they will tend to try to uppercut, but you can jump over the uppercut, hit them in the back with like a power combo, then repeat. I did this with Cage/Stryker in ladder, so it should work with challenge tower.

Sythine

I just got up to it, I haven't skipped any challenges and I don't plan to start but **** it's annoying. I get past the first guy with 50% but uppercut and crouch block spamming and then I die by the second guy =( I'll try gun spamming and hopefully it'll work I'm probably going to hand over 50K for the last challenge though.

Bruzzrad

thats why i dont own a mic....... i lose my cool when people spam on there.

Word. I especially hate it when people spam Kabal's dash move and thats ALL they do. I don't really spam Noob Saibot's moves that much, but I like to mix up his specials. Right after I use the teleport, I usually use a shadow charge or slide.

Word. I especially hate it when people spam Kabal's dash move and thats ALL they do. I don't really spam Noob Saibot's moves that much, but I like to mix up his specials. Right after I use the teleport, I usually use a shadow charge or slide.

kabal's dash will never be as annoying as your ****ing teleport