Tower Challenge 269 nearly impossible

I don't lose to spammers. I rage quit. The only thing worse then losing to a spammer is a Noob-Tube One Man Army Camper. xD

I remember losing my (to be) first nuke after 24 kills out of 25 to a noobtube that flew across half the map from a guy in a building with One Man Army. Let's just say I was little pissed. :p

You can jump over the Boss. Usually they will tend to try to uppercut, but you can jump over the uppercut, hit them in the back with like a power combo, then repeat. I did this with Cage/Stryker in ladder, so it should work with challenge tower.

I just got up to it, I haven't skipped any challenges and I don't plan to start but **** it's annoying. I get past the first guy with 50% but uppercut and crouch block spamming and then I die by the second guy =( I'll try gun spamming and hopefully it'll work I'm probably going to hand over 50K for the last challenge though.

thats why i dont own a mic....... i lose my cool when people spam on there.

Word. I especially hate it when people spam Kabal's dash move and thats ALL they do. I don't really spam Noob Saibot's moves that much, but I like to mix up his specials. Right after I use the teleport, I usually use a shadow charge or slide.

Word. I especially hate it when people spam Kabal's dash move and thats ALL they do. I don't really spam Noob Saibot's moves that much, but I like to mix up his specials. Right after I use the teleport, I usually use a shadow charge or slide.

kabal's dash will never be as annoying as your ****ing teleport