Titanic 2 Trailer

Do you mean : Poseidon ?
If so, thats not a sequel to the Titanic film of 1997. Its actually a remake of the 1972 classic of the same name and basic plot.

P.S. : Is it me, or is anyone else sick and tired of every film being a remake. And most of the time it's remaking a crappy old movie, then turning out to be even crapper..
For a long time, that was like rocket science. Turning something that was once a mere fart, into pure, juicy, hot crap.

Wow... did you not even watch the link?

And on another note, the original you speak of was titled, The Poseidon Adventure.

And any movie with Ernest Borgnine is automatically removed from the list of sucky movies. :wink:

Overall, that was kind of meh... I haven't seen but 2 or 3 Leo movies, so most of those scenes were unknown to me...

Regurk said:
Do you mean : Poseidon ?
If so, thats not a sequel to the Titanic film of 1997. Its actually a remake of the 1972 classic of the same name and basic plot.

P.S. : Is it me, or is anyone else sick and tired of every film being a remake. And most of the time it's remaking a crappy old movie, then turning out to be even crapper..
For a long time, that was like rocket science. Turning something that was once a mere fart, into pure, juicy, hot crap.

I think you should actually click the link and see what it is before you try saying something. If I meant Poseidon I would have freaking put Poseidon not Titanic 2.

I saw that not too long ago. I thought it was pretty cool. You gotta give the guy credit for putting that together at least, and it actually looks fairly professional.

The funniest part is when the cops are chasing him and it shows a clip of the Fugitive where Tommy Lee Jones is like "What do ya got!? I got nothing!" I just find that funny.

I also liked the clip from Demolition Man when they are thawing him out of the ice block. Nice touch.

Good find, taker, that was mad, lol.

It almost had me fooled for a second. I actually would like to see a fudged up sequel made to Titanic. It could be utter shite and yet it would still pull millions at the box office just cuz it has the name Titanic in the title and stars Decaprio.

Like wooooooooohh :lol: