The Orange Conspiracy

The Orange Conspiracy
Will any character wear orange clothing in Mortal Kombat 2011 for their default costume? What does the MK series have against the color orange?

There was probably never an orange ninja because they felt it was too close to Scorpion's yellow. NO EXCUSE! They could have had a really dark orange ninja, distinctive to yellow! But orange attire does not have to be designated to ninjas. Any character could wear this color which seems to be forbidden and exotic in the MKVerse. But noooooo.. Why is that? Did you not ponder this?

Maybe Sheeva can skin Kintaro and make a coat for a kombatant so we can finally have a representative wearing orange attire. As true MK Fans, we will not abide by this clear neglect against the color orange! I won't purchase the game if orange attire is left out! :(

ttar_orange_01_h_launch.jpg

This is the Orange Conspiracy

Darrius is the only character I can remember who wears orange.
That's why Ed Boon did not list Darrius as a possibility for DLC. So obvious. It's also why he's so disconnected from the main MK storyline and is in that underdeveloped Order Realm side story.

Scorpion's 2P mirror is orange, if that counts. Tremor is like an orange-ish brown color.
That's why Tremor never became a playable character. Is that the best orange can do? A mirror for Scorpion. I mean come on! Orange deserves to be portrayed in a primary outfit.

Why introduce Skarlett as DLC? We have so many characters wearing red already. It's ridiculous. An orange female ninja would have been better.